Ex-players and managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

QPR and Bristol City have agreed a fee for DJ Campbell. This pleases me.

Peltier starting for Leeds today, and he's captain!!!

Ikeme looks a lot better than when he was with us.

Matt Mills on the bench for Bolton today. Good investment.

Darren Eadie provided a wildly optimistic article about Narch in the Fulham programme. Apparently they are good enough to qualify for Europe. Oh dear.

Darren Eadie provided a wildly optimistic article about Narch in the Fulham programme. Apparently they are good enough to qualify for Europe. Oh dear.

As it's three years since they opened their League 1 campaign with a 1-7 home defeat by Colchester, I assume it's the way they do things over there.

A work colleague watched the legendary Mr Frank Sinclair playing for Colwyn Bay against Warrington Town last week and says that he still has class.

The word 'still' implies that it was there previously. Frank was certainly fun to watch with random headers off of his head, which was shaped like a 50p piece. I am not sure I would call it class though.

A work colleague watched the legendary Mr Frank Sinclair playing for Colwyn Bay against Warrington Town last week and says that he still has class.

:018: Sinclair(og)

:018: Sinclair(og)

We went on holiday to Jamaica about 7 years ago, when the bar staff at the hotel found out we were Leicester fans they decided to call me Frank Sinclair own goal king for the rest of our stay.

Former loanee 'keeper Stewart Taylor has signed for Reading. He's played an incredible 68 times in 11 years as a pro. Move down the leagues and get a few games Stew?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19319333

Last edited:

Former loanee 'keeper Stewart Taylor has signed for Reading. He's played an incredible 68 times in 11 years as a pro. Move down the leagues and get a few games Stew?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19319333

I think he's happy just to sit on the bench and get paid more, rather than play games.

And his name's Stuart.

I think he's happy just to sit on the bench and get paid more, rather than play games.

And his name's Stuart.

He must be challenging Pegguy for the amount of stuff he's won without actually playing!

Can't say I blame him.

What a disgrace. If someone offered me tens of thousands of pounds each week for just having a bit of a kickabout and then watching a football match at the weekend I'd say "no thanks, I'd rather be stuck behind the desk of an office doing paper work until 6.30 each day thank you very much", just out of principle! Immoral taking all that money for doing nothing!

Nah, I'm lying. I'd bite their ****ing hand off and then use fifty pound notes to wipe my arse in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669