Ex-players and managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

I see from the report that ex-player Nathanial Rowe-Turner has also signed for Torquay for 2 years as well.

Torquay look as though they were on a good run finishing off the season with 6 wins out of the last 8 games which they were unbeaten as the other 2 were 2x 0-0 draws and one of those was against Notts County. The defence must have been doing their bit as the last 7 of those games they did not let a single goal in.

So with Kee in the squad reckon they could be in the running for a play-off spot next season. I see another ex City player Guy Branston was playing for them in defence during that good run having joined on loan from Burton Albion and he received Torquays only red card in the whole season (making it about 18 red cards in his career!!)

Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

Motown Fox said:
All right smart arse!!!

I meant to say Lathanial Rowe-Turner:icon_redf built like a brick shit house but too slow for a place at City
I won't point out that you've still got it wrong, I'm just not that sort if person. He did what more young players should do - he found a club willing to use him, rather than staying in the reserves of a bigger club until the age of 21, playing six times and getting released or sold for next to nothing, never to fulfil their alleged potential. Take note Levi Porter, Jon Stevenson, Matt Heath, Stuart Wilson etc etc.

Is he any relation to that guy Roonkey that everyone was on about? He is to be the next big thing after Wayne Rooney?

Now it can't be him - surely Torquay don't have £20m to spare for him? What with him and the new Heskey (KMFT Sappleton) and the wing wizard Leroy Porter we will destro people next season

Good luck to Billy Kee - the guy was a potential legend.

What if he decided to commit genocide on, say, a few millions Jews, then everyone in the world would know who he was and he would be a legend surely?

You are being to vague by saying he would be a general legend. He would be a legend in some respects, to say he would be a "legend" is obscene.

Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

Harbro-Fox said:
You are being to vague by saying he would be a general legend. He would be a legend in some respects, to say he would be a "legend" is obscene.
What... the... ****?

I love Harbro. I seriously hope he's real and not some kind of character made up by Melts, if he's real then he may just be Leicester's Karl Pilkington.

I love Harbro. I seriously hope he's real and not some kind of character made up by Melts, if he's real then he may just be Leicester's Karl Pilkington.

has anyone seen Harbro and Melts in the same room?

A lad I know is mates with Billy Kee and seems to think he is on his way to Torquay.

Ahem:icon_cool

and they say tb has no insider information on the big transfer stories...

Hey, I'm connected. I know Alex Cisak's girlfriend too, I'll keep you posted.:icon_cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69