Ex-players and managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

I thought it was well known that is dad is a dentist and came to this country when James joined our academy.

Previous conversations in this thread suggest that no one was certain.

A thrashing for Jamie Lawrence as his team Ashford (Middx) loses 5-1 in FA Cup replay at the home of my 2nd team Worthing, whom Jamie used to play for, the other night.

A thrashing for Jamie Lawrence as his team Ashford (Middx) loses 5-1 in FA Cup replay at the home of my 2nd team Worthing, whom Jamie used to play for, the other night.

He used to play for them the other night, and now he manages a team playing against them, he moves pretty quick does Jamie.

Bittersweet watching Jay Spearing in midfield for Liverpool last night. Excellent display - fantastic workrate and much more than a water carrier for ... errr that Portugese bloke we didn't sign.

Mouthy little git he's turning into as well. Will watch his progress with interest.

Bittersweet watching Jay Spearing in midfield for Liverpool last night. Excellent display - fantastic workrate and much more than a water carrier for ... errr that Portugese bloke we didn't sign.

Mouthy little git he's turning into as well. Will watch his progress with interest.

Thought he was comfortably Liverpools best midfielder last night. Rarely gave the ball away and moved it quickly. He would have been a real asset to us this season. Looks like he could be pushing for a first team spot at the scousers!

I didn't think he looked anything special last night.

Actually I thought he looked completely piss poor, and sat there thinking thank feck we didn't waste any money on him

Rumour has it that Barry Hayles is going to be signing for Truro City.
I wont be making the 12 mile trip to watch him play again.

Ian Baraclough, despite getting thumped by Mank U in the league cup, is confirmed as Scunthorpe boss .. with Fatty Pressman as assistant.

Maybe if we get LCFC fans appointed to all NpC clubs we might get near the play offs.

Ian Baraclough, despite getting thumped by Mank U in the league cup,

Did you watch the game? Man of the match was Manure goalie. krucsak (or however you spell it) was in the right place at the right time.
Scunny had about a dozen efforts on target and scored 2, Manure had 7 and scored 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669