Ex-players and managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

I read somewhere that he was serving out his 12 month notice period. :102:

2 Ex City players, Billy Kee and Guy Branston, in the Torquay team that beat Shrewsbury 2-0 and puts them in the driving seat for the League 2 Play-off final.

Jon Ashton (Stevenage) facing Alex Cisak (Accrington) this evening.

I just hope that if Torquay do make it to League 1 that Robinson gets offered a contract by Torquay and doesn't have to return to Shrewsbury, as their fans aren't likely to forgive him that quickly.
He was also a contributor to the 5-0 win Torquay enjoyed over Shrewsbury earlier in the season. It's Graham Turner's fault - he decided he didn't want JR in his side and made the decision to loan him out.

Sidekick follows and occasionally natters to him on Twatter for some reason. One of those players she knows an unhealthy amount about.

Considering he kept Fergie in a job he should be executed not sacked.

Billy Davies.

st-mirren-billy-davies-468-panini-football-90-football-trading-sticker-28611-p.jpg

Billy Davies.

st-mirren-billy-davies-468-panini-football-90-football-trading-sticker-28611-p.jpg

That photo must have been taken just before he moved to City.
He told me when I met him a few years back that he liked it at City and thought it was a friendly club. He said he might have stayed longer had it not been for his wife being homesick for Scotland.
Well she must have got used to moving over the years since because he's moved a few times mostly in England and could be on the move again due to the fallout at the Florist.

Gareth McAuley rumored to be signing for West Brom! - Never a Prem player!

From his Wikipedia page:
On 28 July 2006, it was announced that Hamill had parted ways with Leicester City after just 11 months at the club, having his contract terminated by mutual consent. His then manager Rob Kelly, who had replaced Levein in early 2006, said that Hamill had left the club to seek first team football elsewhere. He also said Hamill was a smashing lad and never caused an ounce of trouble at the club
Come on, who was it? :icon_lol:

Fecking hell! Bizarre decision by Roy. Decent enough defender at this level, but nowhere near good enough for the Prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669