Excuses Already

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
I work for myself and need the fecking money basically:icon_wink .

Same as, but I made a decision to have all xmas off this year, and was really strating to feel the benefits, and then I started to think about our predictament and now feel like I have worked 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the last 3 years, so much for R & R.

What line of business are you in ?

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Same as, but I made a decision to have all xmas off this year, and was really strating to feel the benefits, and then I started to think about our predictament and now feel like I have worked 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the last 3 years, so much for R & R.

What line of business are you in ?

Retail,Tourism type thing.A shop that also is a TIC basically.

i would rather craig made the comments mentioned than to say "millwall are shite, and we will definately win this one"....risking an embarassment being even more embarassing

PFKAKTF FOX said:
What line of business are you in Highland?
Jesus, you're a brave man pfkaktf...
Highland will do any sort of 'business' for £2.35....so the Russian sailors say...but sometimes he'll pay as much as £2.50...

Chrysalis said:
Millwall will defend 15+ shots.

they will get an attack and cross the ball and we will concede on their first shot.

We will then have to attack them with 11 men behind the ball and at best get a draw.

we may get a man sent off.

I have a feeling you are right. :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_cry:

fitz said:
i would rather craig made the comments mentioned than to say "millwall are shite, and we will definately win this one"....risking an embarassment being even more embarassing

I agree.

I hate this negative shite i see wrote about city, of you boo boys dont like city why dont you just fcuk off and support some other team.

Last edited:
Steven said:
I have a feeling you are right. :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_cry:

even worse at the end of it we will then hear craig saying something like" we dominated the game should have won soon our luck has to change we hit the bar 5 times had 35 shots 20 corners etc."

the people saying he should have another year will be saying our time will come just another few games and we will be unstoppable.

step said:
I hate this negative shite i see wrote about city, of you boo boys dont like city why dont you just fcuk off and support some other team.

just because we are dissapointed it doesnt make us not true fans.

step said:

it's not really that nagative, but to be honest it's getting hard to take. im a very optomistic person but every week we outplay someone and we still dont win, it's very hard for people to accept. we are as good as anyone else in this league but were miles behind. frustrating- you bet it is

lako42 said:
it's not really that nagative, but to be honest it's getting hard to take. im a very optomistic person but every week we outplay someone and we still dont win, it's very hard for people to accept. we are as good as anyone else in this league but were miles behind. frustrating- you bet it is

Good post Lako, eveybody is entitled to an opinion, be it that they have faith in what is being done at the club or they dont, bearing in mind the current run of form and the league position we occupy, then I think fans have a right to voice concerns, I didnt realise that as a forum we all had to have the same opinion and anybody who doesnt bow down and kiss Levein's arse is now no longer a true supporter. Incidently I am a season ticket holder who does a 250 mile round trip to every home game and attend as many away games as possible, so I think that makes me a fairly loyal supporter who deserves the right to voice my opinion.

Wake up much of the criticism is constructive, there is very little if any personal abuse or posts without substance, everyone who has posted has explained the reasons for their opinions and it has been a open and constructive debate, and one where everybody's opinions have been respected although not necessarily agreed with.

Step, you can post some pretty decent stuff at times, but that last post was out of order. You have the right to voice your opinion as we do but just because our opinions differ, shouldnt mean that we dont get treated with respect.

PF, I like to think that we all have City's best interests at heart. After all the players and managers have come and gone it is us supporters that will still be here. At the moment there is a lot of frustration amongst us fans.

Every club has it's perenial moaners, flipping heck, if Fergie can get booed what chance has CL got. Outside these moaners, hopefully, the majority can see what work has gone on behind the scenes at the Walkers. Cl has taken on an enormous task. It wasn't a quick fix, we've tried those and they don't work!

We are 13 months into a 3 year plan. Without sounding too repetitive, the average age has come down, we're using our youth system better, we are playing some decent football.

I know, and Cl knows, it's a results game. If I had a crystal ball I could tell you whether everything is rosy.
Unfortunately, I don't, that is why some people are starting to sound worried, we don' know what is to come.

My friends that is what is so good about football.

xsubmariner said:
PF, I like to think that we all have City's best interests at heart. After all the players and managers have come and gone it is us supporters that will still be here. At the moment there is a lot of frustration amongst us fans.

Every club has it's perenial moaners, flipping heck, if Fergie can get booed what chance has CL got. Outside these moaners, hopefully, the majority can see what work has gone on behind the scenes at the Walkers. Cl has taken on an enormous task. It wasn't a quick fix, we've tried those and they don't work!

We are 13 months into a 3 year plan. Without sounding too repetitive, the average age has come down, we're using our youth system better, we are playing some decent football.

I know, and Cl knows, it's a results game. If I had a crystal ball I could tell you whether everything is rosy.
Unfortunately, I don't, that is why some people are starting to sound worried, we don' know what is to come.

My friends that is what is so good about football.

Great post X-sub, and I totally agree, I can understand why fans are sticking by Levein, he has as you say carried out some good work and the squad IMO is stronger, younger and more energetic and the quality of football is a lot better.

But because of where we lie and the run of results we have had this season it is understandable that fans are also starting to have concerns and nagging doubts, I now Levein is only 13 months into a 3 year plan, but I am sure Taylor had a plan as well, sometimes however good the plan is on paper, it is the actual results that matter, I want Levein to succeed, he has some excellent ideas but I also dont want my beloved Leicester to be relegated, as this would destroy Levein's planning and probably kill the club, what I am wondering is how much longer do we persevere with Levein's long term plan if it is having a short term detrimental impact.

The club have a real dilemma(sp), do they perservere with a manager who openly admitted it would be a long term job, a manager who was much coveted when we took him from Hearts, in the hope and expectation that he will turn the tide and the club will progress but run the risk that results may not improve, or do they cut their losses, admit Levein has built a decent foundation but perhaps isnt the man to take this talented squad to the next level and bring somebody in who they hope can tinker and gel the team into genuine challengers for the play offs next season. If we lose on monday we may well find out the answer, but I have to admit I am nervous of the potential consequences.

Last edited:
MKFox said:
Jesus, you're a brave man pfkaktf...
Highland will do any sort of 'business' for £2.35....so the Russian sailors say...but sometimes he'll pay as much as £2.50...

Unfortunately my line of business isn't as exciting as Selling Bricks...

Last edited:
highland fox said:
Unfortunately my line of business isn't as exciting as Selling Bricks...
What could be?:icon_conf

MKFox said:
What could be?:icon_conf
I had to watch an hour long video at college on The History of Bricks....

fcukcov said:

that sounds interesting, atleast if the footy becomes boring you have something else to watch on a saturday

fcukcov said:

Personally I don't believe that Bricks have a history...I'd need to see some 'concrete' evidence of it....

highland fox said:
Personally I don't believe that Bricks have a history...I'd need to see some 'concrete' evidence of it....

Fecks sake Highland, did you write christmas cracker jokes in a previous life !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566