Excuses Already

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFKAKTF FOX said:
Fecks sake Highland, did you write christmas cracker jokes in a previous life !

:102: :102:
'Stone the crows' I was only having a laugh

highland fox said:
:102: :102:
'Stone the crows' I was only having a laugh
Back to the thread....

Just so long as we beat Millwall on 'aggregate'......

xsubmariner said:
Thought you'd have to chipping with something.
Lets not plaster over the situation, we will get 3 points on Monday.

And mortar come hopefully....

Well Craig has certainly got solid FOUNDATIONS and hopefully we can go on a great wining run and BUILD some confidence.

xsubmariner said:
Its important not to throw the trowel in yet, still a long way to go even if we scraper win,
do you think CL is bricking it that he may be out of a job soon?

If only our back four were given the chance to cement....

I think we really need a joint effort to get behind the boys and help them to climb the ladder up the table to the roof of the league and the hopefully gain a promotion to the top league and build a solid foundation in that league for as long as possible before going down the drain.

This thread is beginning to flag. No doubt someone will buttress it up, but I wonder about strength of thread's foundations.

Well, I have to say i think the pairing of McCarthy and JoBrand at the back give us a serious platform on which to build.

Like a board game, I think most of the pieces are there actually, given the right selection we have a good side at this level, with youth in abundcance. Thinking back to CL's whole initial game plan and aside from our league position I think he's fullfilling what he set out to do; and at times we play way out of our position's story.

A run of these two at the back, Hughes coming in and perhaps a striker in the January window and we could really be on a new dawn for the club which will see us in a much better position forn YEARS to come. Following the Sheffield United game I think we all started to see that CL may have turned our once ageing dour sqaud in to a young, exciting and hungry side who with the benefit of time could flourish in to a side playing way below it's station.

My feelings on this season are put to rest - we're not going anywhere IMO, and already need to be thinking of next year, but as long as we keep improving - albeit little, by little, and I feel our club will be again quoted as an example for others to follow....just as Charlton were told al those years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566