Expected Transfer Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Now that the takeover looks like going ahead expect the Tabloids to start stirring things up (or maybe agents)

If he could match last years form he would be better than anyone else currently in our midfield. I do say IF!!! Returning to old clubs rarely works out though.

If he could match last years form he would be better than anyone else currently in our midfield. I do say IF!!! Returning to old clubs rarely works out though.

being better than anyone else in our midfield does not make him worth buying though. he was good for most the season, tailed off towards the end. he did seem to get on with both players and fans but i can't see him returning like

If the extent of our ambition is going to be bringing back Joey Badjonsson, then we are truly fecked

Who would you like to see in CM arrive Homey?
Dunno, mate, but we need someone with class and composure - and he certainly does not fit the bill and never will

Ronnie Wallwork has just been told he can leave WBA. Wouldn't be a bad signing IMO. Goal scoring record not great though, but a decent player.

Last edited:
what about will hoskins from rotherham, scored a great goal against forest on sat and hes scored loads this year, might be cheap too with rotherham in the position there in.

This is my first post by the way!! hello all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00