Expected Transfer Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams our best passer? Yeah, and my auntie is Maradona... the only things Williams is good at are free kicks (sometimes) and standing around admiring himself after he's made his one decent pass per game. Weso is our best passer, he actually finds team mates on a regular basis, a foreign concept to the other midfielders.

Williams our best passer? Yeah, and my auntie is Maradona... the only things Williams is good at are free kicks (sometimes) and standing around admiring himself after he's made his one decent pass per game. Weso is our best passer, he actually finds team mates on a regular basis, a foreign concept to the other midfielders.

williams passing tends to be ok, but his freekicks are shite....thats my opinion, totally reverse of yours

Williams has probably got more ability than anyone else in the side. his problem is laziness. He shows glimpses of absolute class then the next match he literally won't move. such a frustrating player

i wouldn't say weso is a gr8 passer. his game is more about tackiing and ball winning

Willaims gives nothing to the team, he is just a complete waster.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, central midfield is our weak spot

I think CL tried to sign him then he got injured, cant be much good if hes gong to play for that lot!
Im amazed by the lack of transfer rumours in the tabloids, i thought we'd be linked with every player with a MM link!

Patrick Berger has just signed for Stoke. I know we haven't a pot to piss in right now but it is frustrating watching quality being snapped up by teams that we beat!

Patrick Berger has just signed for Stoke. I know we haven't a pot to piss in right now but it is frustrating watching quality being snapped up by teams that we beat!

I noticed that and that Barnsley brought in three worthwhile players for this division.

Wallwork, McCann (from Cheltenham, more caps than Maculay for NI and proven at a higher level ie. League One) and then, Knight who scored hatfuls for Brighton.

stoke will soon be fielding 11 loanees. isnt there a limit to how many you can have in your side at any one time? and how many do they have cos they have a new one every week i reckon.

stoke will soon be fielding 11 loanees. isnt there a limit to how many you can have in your side at any one time? and how many do they have cos they have a new one every week i reckon.

They have six loan players at the moment. There are rules about the number of loans you can have in a season, they must be pretty close to the maximum.

I noticed that and that Barnsley brought in three worthwhile players for this division.

Wallwork, McCann (from Cheltenham, more caps than Maculay for NI and proven at a higher level ie. League One) and then, Knight who scored hatfuls for Brighton.

and shipped out Woo Tommy Wright to Walsall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00