F.A.O mad biker RE: S.A.G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bangkok Blue

What is the SAG's opinion on L1 exactly?

A nuisance, a threat to safety, a danger beacuse they stand, or a good part of the groung to go for atmosphere; providing it doesn't go over the top?

Why are other grounds in the country anywhere near as strict on standing and singing as much as the SAG board that control Leicester?

What input do the SAG for Leicester have on stewarding and policing?

I await your reply.

Thanks.

Hi BB, interesting that an L1 question should be the first one I get because it was the first item on the agenda following the QPR game, and we all know that did L1 or indeed LCFC no good at all, the club have no particular axe to grind with L1 and it was agreed amongst the group that at other grounds there seems to be more leniency with regards standing, there was talk of making L1 a season ticket holders & guests / members only area, this would ensure some sort of accountability for fans behaviour in that section, as to why our stewards are less tolerent with regards standing no one seemed to have an answer, I think everyone agrees we need to improve the atmosphere at the Walkers and some good healthy banter between L1 and the visiting fans can only help in that direction, regards MB

MB

Can you confirm if there is a fan on the SAG.

We are aware that a fan has attended meetings before but are not clear if that is a permenant arrangement.

If there is one, does the fan consistently question the SAG's clamp down on standing

Our SAG has the reputation nationally as being one of the most strict in the country - we want to know why

Just to clear up any missunderstanding it`s the Fans consultative commitee I am on NOT the SAG !

sorry for that ! heaven forbid !!

What exactly is SAG? Standing At Games?

Safety. Advisory. Group.

FT, could you get on the SAG's back and maybe contact whoever governs them?

Might be an idea for the FT to set up regular meetings with the SAG in addition to these fans consultive meetings we have.

If I wasn't thousands of miles away I wouldn't have got a season ticket this season. Not because we're a poor replica of our former selves now but fed up of being treated like a criminal by the powers that be, AKA: The nazis in orange jackets.

Bangkok Blue said:
Safety. Advisory. Group.

Might be an idea for the FT to set up regular meetings with the SAG in addition to these fans consultive meetings we have.

If I wasn't thousands of miles away I wouldn't have got a season ticket this season. Not because we're a poor replica of our former selves now but fed up of being treated like a criminal by the powers that be, AKA: The nazis in orange jackets.

Yea but come on, you'd put up with it if we were Top Half of the Premeirship wouldn't you?

Bangkok Blue said:
Safety. Advisory. Group.

It was one of the reason we asked MB about whether there was a fan rep on the SAG, as it is unclear.

Many clubs SAG's do have fan representation from Trust's, so we are keen to get one of our team in the actual meetings & then we can work from within, as we do when lobbying the club on various aspects. This we believe is the best way of altering the mindset over time.

From first glimpse this thread suggests sinister possibilities. I suppose when you get to MB's age things do start to sag. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669