F**king Annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby Smith said:
leicester_til_i_die said:
I agree fully, it was disgusting the amount of empty seats, I thought Leicester fans were loyal, the atmosphere was shite, and looking round was embarrassing, couldn't believe it. How can we claim we're a big club in that league if we can't get near a sell out no matter who we play, if it was a cup match I could understand.

The attendance was a disgrace.

I was also our fans worst performance since we played Norwich at home, at least in that game there was nothing to play for.

We have the worst vocal support in the country, the reason for this is partly the crap stadium design and also the fact that we seem to have given up trying and failing to create an atmosphere at the Walkers.

As a non ST holder last year I missed out on loads of games purely because I couldn't get a ticket, where are they all this year? Sh*t heads!

On the subject of L1, how come we can here the away fans in the Kop but not L1? Is this down to the stadium design again?

Thats what I thought. The talk in pre-season was everyone was going. I am so glad I never traded by tickey

I make the trip up from Birmingham everyweek, be it by train or car. And I go to most away matches!

It does annoy me that no one turned up though. Is it a suprize that it was the More expensive (with the same view) stand that was mostly empty?

Southern Fox said:
I am not going to moan about the performance on Saturday, nor the individuals that under performed against lesser opposition. I am not going to moan about MA tactics for the first 4 matches or his signings.

What is annoying that after getting a load of stick from certain people on this forum for me taking my time to renew my season ticket and having my loyalty to the club questioned. I obviously renewed but where the rest of these other loyal fcukers.

I makes a 6 hour journey to watch a poxy shitty game in which we were appauling and didnt deserve nothing, but to make it worse I watch it in a half empty stadium.

For those of you that didnt attend just because it was Watford, you are a bloody let down. It was embarressing! We can do better than that...cant we????

** Collecting toys to put back in pram **

Can see your point, I didn't go on Saturday for good reason

I live in Bristol (110 miles), haven't seen LCFC win for almost 2 years (Reading away) despite going to about 25 games, enjoy away games a lot more - real supporters and a mini "Spoin Kop" feel - where some retard doesn't tell me to sit down every 5 mins, our stadiums acoustics is a shambles and lastly I don't want to waste my weekend by spending £60 on train fares and £25 on a ticket only to feel like topping myself on the way home.

Away days no problem, especially if you can combine a weekend pissup in un familiar territory.

I can understand why the fans arent turning up in there thousands. Prices are starting to go through the roof with many people not being able to afford. I was a season ticket holder last year but not this year simply because of financial reasons but if i could i would.

Think about it though, if your a parent and you want to take your kids to the footie you would rather pay out £25-£30 to see the likes of Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea than a team from the Championship. It does make sense and i can understand why a lot of people wont come down. Im sure its like this at many other clubs.

I thought the ground was going to fill up (and I kept thinking this every 10 mins before the game) but seeing as we won't be playing the likes of Chelsea,Arsenal & Man U this year only the real fans will be down there every week

We have only ever had 15 to 17 thousand hardcore fans, even filbert street was hardly ever sold out. Because we aint winning people can't be arsed, as soon as we win a few games *grasps hands and prays* it should fill up a bit. If the worst happens and things don't improve expect gates of less than 20,000 for alot of games!!!!

Nothing to do with winning. It's to do with the style of play

Forget the result for one minute (hard, I know) and think about the game. It was one of the most f*cking boring matches I've seen for ages.
I remember turning to my bro' after about twenty mins and saying "this is absolute shit", and I was right.

We play dreadful football, and only have one tactic - whump it up the pitch and hope scowie nods it down for someone. It's dreadful dull football. Don't blame it on losing Muzzy, 'cos it was the sanme last year.
One dimensional, boring one-trick ponies.

That is why people stay away. If we had scored in the last minute instead of Watford, do you think the crowds would have returned ?
No f*ckin chance. I don't blame them

Watch the crowd on Bank Holiday Monday.
If the weather's OK, I'm predicting 16,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472