F**king Annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Fox

I am not going to moan about the performance on Saturday, nor the individuals that under performed against lesser opposition. I am not going to moan about MA tactics for the first 4 matches or his signings.

What is annoying that after getting a load of stick from certain people on this forum for me taking my time to renew my season ticket and having my loyalty to the club questioned. I obviously renewed but where the rest of these other loyal fcukers.

I makes a 6 hour journey to watch a poxy shitty game in which we were appauling and didnt deserve nothing, but to make it worse I watch it in a half empty stadium.

For those of you that didnt attend just because it was Watford, you are a bloody let down. It was embarressing! We can do better than that...cant we????

** Collecting toys to put back in pram **

Fans outside Leicester

I support Southern Fox in his concerns

I have supported Leicester for eons! now and it has always appeared that the best support for leicester, comes from outside the city and not from those that live in it! (I was born half way between filbert st and the tigers ground, so I was a city dweller).

At the away matches we used to go to most coaches appeared to come from all the towns and villages around Leicester, so if more supporters in Leicester were up for it we would have a full house week in week out. Why are fellow Leicester folk so fickle?

Southern makes a great point - where on earth are the fans?

I hope Summer Holidays is keeping some away...

I only do a 60 mile round trip from Derby - but I agree with SF - as I have also pointed out elsewhere - the club cannot reduce match ticket prices because that would mean Season tickets cost more than buying match tickets...

:?

I agree fully, it was disgusting the amount of empty seats, I thought Leicester fans were loyal, the atmosphere was shite, and looking round was embarrassing, couldn't believe it. How can we claim we're a big club in that league if we can't get near a sell out no matter who we play, if it was a cup match I could understand.

The attendance was a disgrace.

I didn't go this week as I was on a stag weekend.

I love LCFC, but a weekend in Brighton, loadsa beer, strip clubs etc... is a far more attractive offer than a 1-0 defeat by Watford.

If this means, i'm not a loyal fan, so be it!!!

I was trying to convience myself, it's not that bad..... 25k, 28k perhaps!

22k!! Jesus. After games like that and then realising that loads of fans are sat at home pisses me off. The players deserve better than that. Okay they were shite on Saturday, but how demoralising running out of the tunnel to a half empty ground. The players must have been buzzing NOT.

Other points to note from Saturday.

L1 is a bloody joke. I laugh at the small section at the back standing throughout. Why?? The stand there trying to goad the away section...who quite honestly not even interested and just want their team to win. I can imagine them stood there in their burberry....

Oh, but the 1884 bar was good IMO. I thought it had a good atmosphere. Slightly cramped and could do with a few more stools or places to sit. Why it has taken the club years to come up with the brainwave that selling alcohol and giving us football on TV to watch before a match is want most fans want. Well done. Not sure the air con was on though as it was roasting.

E I E I E I O

RichMC24 said:
I didn't go this week as I was on a stag weekend.

I love LCFC, but a weekend in Brighton, loadsa beer, strip clubs etc... is a far more attractive offer than a 1-0 defeat by Watford.

If this means, i'm not a loyal fan, so be it!!!

I was waiting for one of these. I aint digging any one out individually mate. But you should have been there. It was a sad day for the club!

A stag weekend in Brighton. Sounds a bit dodgy to me, Pink Flamingo club was it? :wink:
In Brighton the cops don't just feel your collar you know, nudge nudge :wink: :wink:
The reason your arris is sore this morning had nothing to do with that curry :wink:

Southern Fox said:

22k!! Jesus. After games like that and then realising that loads of fans are sat at home pisses me off. The players deserve better than that. Okay they were shite on Saturday, but how demoralising running out of the tunnel to a half empty ground. The players must have been buzzing NOT.

L1 is a bloody joke. I laugh at the small section at the back standing throughout. Why?? The stand there trying to goad the away section...who quite honestly not even interested and just want their team to win. I can imagine them stood there in their burberry....

Oh, but the 1884 bar was good IMO. I thought it had a good atmosphere. Slightly cramped and could do with a few more stools or places to sit. Why it has taken the club years to come up with the brainwave that selling alcohol and giving us football on TV to watch before a match is want most fans want. Well done. Not sure the air con was on though as it was roasting.

E I E I E I O

could you get served quick enough ?

Lazzer and Singth, cor blimey.

lazzer said:
Southern Fox said:

E I E I E I O

could you get served quick enough ?

Well the thing is. I went to put a bet on with Ladbrokes at the back of the bar and when i got back, my old man was waiting with a nice cold pint - Quality........shit there's Dickov on the box.....boo hiss......blody hell Dad he's playing well... we will miss him....

So yeah it was okay going back to your question. It was busy and there was a queue but name a decent pub in Leicester before kick you can walk in straight to the bar without having to wressle amongst other fans!

leicester_til_i_die said:
I agree fully, it was disgusting the amount of empty seats, I thought Leicester fans were loyal, the atmosphere was shite, and looking round was embarrassing, couldn't believe it. How can we claim we're a big club in that league if we can't get near a sell out no matter who we play, if it was a cup match I could understand.

The attendance was a disgrace.

It was also our fans worst performance since we played Norwich at home, at least in that game there was nothing to play for.

We have the worst vocal support in the country, the reason for this is partly the crap stadium design and also the fact that we seem to have given up trying and failing to create an atmosphere at the Walkers.

As a non ST holder last year I missed out on loads of games purely because I couldn't get a ticket, where are they all this year? Sh*t heads!

On the subject of L1, how come we can hear the away fans in the Kop but not L1? Is this down to the stadium design again?

Singth said:
Steven said:
So how are the Armed forces then :shock: :?: :wink:

Good mate thanks. On leave right now.

Wondered where you'd been mate. How are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363