FA Cup 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

FryattFox

3rd round draw tonight (we're ball #22).

So, on a scale of "F*ck off and die" through to "It would complete my life", how much do you care about the FA Cup?

And who are people hoping for? Away at Blyth? Home to Chelsea?

Personally, I think if we come up against a decent(ish) PL team and put in an improved performance whilst the pressure's off, it may just kick-start better results.

3rd round draw tonight (we're ball #22).

So, on a scale of "F*ck off and die" through to "It would complete my life", how much do you care about the FA Cup?

And who are people hoping for? Away at Blyth? Home to Chelsea?

Personally, I think if we come up against a decent(ish) PL team and put in an improved performance whilst the pressure's off, it may just kick-start better results.

I'd much rather win the FA Cup than stay up. I hope we get an away draw against somebody small, preferably a club I've never seen us play in person.

I'd much rather win the FA Cup than stay up.

I'm inclined to agree with you, especially for a long overdue trip to Wembley.

Particularly as at the moment it looks like we're going down either way, so we may as well take a Cup with us...

I'm inclined to agree with you, especially for a long overdue trip to Wembley.

Particularly as at the moment it looks like we're going down either way, so we may as well take a Cup with us...

It didn't do Wigan any favours with them having to play Europa League games in the Championship.

Anyway, NP has already said that he's not interested in cup competitions this season (as the Shrewsbury defeat showed).

On a scale of "F*ck off and die" through to "It would complete my life", how much do you care about the FA Cup?

I think it's a great pity that the competition has fallen from its former glory. In particular I mourn the loss of grandeur of "Third Round Day" with its festoons of variously coloured scarves flowing from seemingly every car and coach travelling along the motorways and trunk roads on that early January Saturday. Everybody would join in the debate about the likely loyalties of the occupants of each vehicle - is it Man City fans on the way to Orient or a few Cov fans who fancy their chances down at Brighton? And with all the kick-offs at 3 p.m., everybody would be home in time for bed on Saturday night.

Modern football really is shit.

I'd much rather win the FA Cup than stay up.

I said that to myself several times in 1969.

I think my father said it to himself more than several times in 1997.

Are we still the team that has appeared in the most FA Cup Finals withut ever winning the thing?

Dear BBC,

You've moved the draw to Monday evenings in order to develop some nostalgia and extra interest. However, the show is now 12 minutes old and all I've seen is total bollocks. Get on with it!!!

If it's Dover away I can use my bus pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566