Skegness Town AFC v Loughborough Dynamo
Melton Town_ v Pinchbeck United
Leicester Nirvana v Selston
Anstey Nomads v Radford
Shepshed Dynamo v Winterton Rangers
Maltby Main v Quorn
Boston Town v Harborough Town

Loughborough Students
This always looks odd to me. Typically the club is referred to in league tables, social media and general conversation as Loughborough University FC (or variants thereof), which I think is the official name. However, the FA refers to it as Loughborough Students, as does the club’s own logo.

Is Jamie Clapham still the head coach? I haven’t seen anything about him leaving but you don’t always get a news item about it at that level.

Evesham United 1-2 Hinckley LR
Kimberley Miners Welfare 5-1 Lutterworth Town
Loughborough Students 5-1 Newark & Sherwood United
Skegness Town AFC 2-0 Loughborough Dynamo
Melton Town 2-2 Pinchbeck United
Leicester Nirvana 1-1 Selston
Anstey Nomads 1-1 Radford
Shepshed Dynamo 0-0 Winterton Rangers
Maltby Main 0-1 Quorn
Boston Town 0-0 Harborough Town

Two games today

Hinckley AFC v Wolverhampton Casuals
Lye Town v Heather st Johns

The various Loughborough sports clubs are mostly Loughborough Students xxx club. The Sports Students Union is a longstanding separate entity, technically representing the Uni rather than being part of it.

The netball and women's cricket are Loughborough Lightning, presumably for the Sky money

This always looks odd to me. Typically the club is referred to in league tables, social media and general conversation as Loughborough University FC (or variants thereof), which I think is the official name. However, the FA refers to it as Loughborough Students, as does the club’s own logo.

Is Jamie Clapham still the head coach? I haven’t seen anything about him leaving but you don’t always get a news item about it at that level.
The UCL refers to them as Loughborough Students, but, as they use the Full Time system, that will presumably use the name that is registered on that system. This would be the same for the FA Cup too, I assume.

When I played for them we were called Loughborough University in BUSA competitions (as it was called then), but that might be because it’s a specific competition for universities?

The various Loughborough sports clubs are mostly Loughborough Students xxx club. The Sports Students Union is a longstanding separate entity, technically representing the Uni rather than being part of it.

The netball and women's cricket are Loughborough Lightning, presumably for the Sky money
Although they have some students playing for them, Loughborough Lightning netball team are a franchise in the Netball Superleague. Loughborough competing in BUCS competitions are referred to as the university.

Tomorrow's games:

Hanley Town v Hinckley LR
Carlton Town v Loughborough Students
Long Eaton United v Quorn
Anstey Nomads v Skegness Town AFC
Harborough Town v Bottesford Town
Kimberley Miners Welfare v Leicester Nirvana
Shepshed Dynamo v Pinchbeck United
Two of my former teams playing against each other, in one of those ties.

Technically yes, although when I played for them they were called Sneinton. I lived in Nottingham for about 3 years in all, so found a team to play for.
I’m fairly sure Roy Keane wrote in his autobiography that he played against Carlton for Forest in a friendly when he first came to England, obviously ended in a tantrum and a fight. Stuck in my head because I used to live in Carlton myself.

I’m fairly sure Roy Keane wrote in his autobiography that he played against Carlton for Forest in a friendly when he first came to England, obviously ended in a tantrum and a fight. Stuck in my head because I used to live in Carlton myself.
Not sure if that was the same club, if so. This would have been about 2000 up to 2002ish, which is when they changed the name from Sneinton to Carlton Town, so Keane would have been long gone from Forest by then. We did play against the Forest youth team in a pre season friendly though, so they definitely used to play games against local opponents.

Anyone who fancies watching some proper football to remind them what they used to love and how it doesn't have to be possession across the backline

Worth £10 of anyone's money.

Coalville Town go through after a last minute winner and get Sudbury at home in the next round.

Anstey Nomads also manage an upset to win their replay again Ilkeston Town.

2 wins away from a possible Coalville Town / Anstey Nomads v Derby County

FA Cup third qualifying round results.

Anstey Nomads 5-0 Shefford Town & Campton
Coalville Town 3-0 AFC Sudbury

The final qualifying round is in two weeks. Anstey are the lowest ranked team through.
Was another great afternoon down Owen Street.

Over 1200 in the door and a top atmosphere.

It's everything a visit to the KP isn't.

Both massive games for each club.

Another ground to tick off for me and an absolute bonus that I don't have to watch us lose at home Palace.

Get in

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463