FA Cup 2023/24

Un ****ing believable

Most Leicester fans would, especially those of us who work with Cov fans

**** ‘em
I’d rather the potentially easier semi final (if we got through).

And Mark Robins taking them from League Two to an FA Cup semi final tugs on the underdog heart strings a little.

Absolutely. Why would anyone want Wolves to win that? Cov were brilliant.
I don’t think I’ve seen Coventry apart from the matches against us this season. They were brilliant today, played such great attacking football.

Mark Robins has done a phenomenal job, such an underrated manager.

It’s ****ing Cov scum FFS

What actually happened to Leicester fans?

Rah Rah Coventry, we’re all right behind you - well done chaps

Modern football is genuinely ****ing tragic

Are you a child?

We had all this in the threads when we played each other. Just don't feel anything special about them myself and most City fans are the same. Yes, there is a rivalry for some but meh. We've got much more history in games against Wolves than Cov.

I just watched it as a cup quarter final between a middling PL side and a slightly better than average Champ side. Cov did really well, took the game to them and had a right go. It was one of the best games I've seen this season.

Now Forest? That's something altogether different. Loath those wankers and just yelled in delight when Luton equalised against them. I'll never cheer them winning a game in my life.

The Cov thing is pretty much exclusive to one side of the county. My loathing is reserved for Forest & Derby, same as it has been since I was 10.

Growing up Cov were just a team from the West Mids. Meant nowt to me, still doesn't. I get it if you're out Hinckley way, which is full of the sky blue ****ers, but other than that it's pretty much an irrelevance.

Maybe the sheep & forest both winning the league when I was a kid while we went from promise to disaster in the same period had something to do with it too. Cov famously stank out the first division for about 1000 years while always managing to just about survive every year. That kind of team generates irritation rather than hatred I guess.

Well, the sportswashing derby was a load of old shite wasn't it? Nothing in comparison to the earlier game.

Not a word from Sir Gary and the rest about the abomination of two states taking over our football either. Cowards.

The Cov thing is pretty much exclusive to one side of the county. My loathing is reserved for Forest & Derby, same as it has been since I was 10.

Growing up Cov were just a team from the West Mids. Meant nowt to me, still doesn't. I get it if you're out Hinckley way, which is full of the sky blue ****ers, but other than that it's pretty much an irrelevance.

Maybe the sheep & forest both winning the league when I was a kid while we went from promise to disaster in the same period had something to do with it too. Cov famously stank out the first division for about 1000 years while always managing to just about survive every year. That kind of team generates irritation rather than hatred I guess.
Yep, I’ve said it before, but from this side of the county Coventry have zero relevance. Them vs Wolves is a West Midlands derby type game to me.

Forgot about that as it was yonks ago. Lived in Barwell and Earl Shelton which were close to Hickley, lots of Sky Blue fans around there.

I think it was all dwarfed as Forest were tearing it up in Europe at the time.

Now Liverpool doing their best to hand utterly wank Man U a semi final.

WTF is going on ? Is there some sort of covert plan to keep the ****s afloat instead of being cast into irrelevance like they deserve ?

Presumably Homer is sitting at home waving his Manchester United flag, shaking his fist and shouting “booo Cov Scum booo” at the tele.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463