FA Cup 4th Round Pre-Draw thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FA Cup 4th Round Draw

I would happily see ManUtd beat a lot of teams and Leeds are definitely one of them.

Draw numbers

1 Tottenham Hotspur
2 Brentford/Doncaster Rovers
3 Manchester City
4 Stoke City
5 Notts County/Forest Green Rovers
6 West Bromwich Albion
7 Sheffield United/Queens Park Rangers
8 Burnley
9 Chelsea/Watford
10 Nottingham Forest/Birmingham City
11 Preston North End
12 West Ham United/Arsenal
13 Aston Villa
14 Portsmouth/Coventry City
15 Sunderland
16 Wigan Athletic
17 Everton
18 Crystal Palace
19 Tranmere Rovers/Wolverhampton Wanderers
20 Ipswich Town
21 Fulham
22 Brighton & Hove Albion
23 Scunthorpe United
24 Southampton
25 Bristol City/Cardiff City
26 Reading/Liverpool
27 Millwall/Derby County
28 Plymouth Argyle/Newcastle United
29 Leicester City
30 Bolton Wanderers
31 Accrington Stanley/Gillingham
32 Leeds United

man utd out, arsenal on brink?? can we win it!!

I'd want Doncaster, West Ham, Newcastle or Notts County away....none of which are confirmed for the next round though :icon_sad:

Knowing my luck we'd get the Newcastle/Plymouth draw and then Plymouth would win the fecking replay

cardiff away lol

On a seperate note, nice to see John Hartson back on our screens :038:

We are supposed to play scunthorpe at home on feb 13th which is also the same date as the fa cup 5th rd, so be intresting to see who they get, if they get an easy tie, and either us or them get through to the 5th rd, that game will be cancelled too, or if we draw each other obviously lol, could have 3 games in hand soon.

We are supposed to play scunthorpe at home on feb 13th which is also the same date as the fa cup 5th rd, so be intresting to see who they get, if they get an easy tie, and either us or them get through to the 5th rd, that game will be cancelled too, or if we draw each other obviously lol, could have 3 games in hand soon.

Yes but it's a home game so I'm not bothered. It's when the away fixtures start to pile up and my holibobs start to dwindle...Mine run from Oct to Oct so have to make sure I have at least a weeks worth left when the season finished to cover the first two months of the following season......one of those precious days is going to be used up for Cardiff and Donny now dammit........

Have you thought about the possibility that the Cardiff or Doncaster game could still be played in January? There are still scenarios which would allow one of the games to be played on 4th round day (23rd Jan).

From what I've been told, though this was before yesterdays match so we didn't know if we would be in the 4th Rd or not, the Cardiff match was pencillled in for that date if we were both knocked out the cup.

Even after yesterday's game, there has got to be a possibility that our 4th round opponents will not be decided in time for us to play them on the 23rd. If the same applied to Cardiff and/or Doncaster or either of them get knocked out in the 3rd round...

There are an awful lot of 3rd round ties not decided; in the case of three of them, a replay would now take place on the 23rd and it isn't unreasonable to think that the weather might affect one or more of the replays.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570