FA Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazzman said:
I hope we see a 3-1 classic similar to that of the Little Premiership years.
I remember that game well, I had a tenner on us to win 2-1 with Joachim to score first 40-1, to say my cheers were a bit flat when he scored his second late on to make it 3-1 would be an understatement!!! :icon_cry:

Motown Fox said:
... then we lost to a bit of Keegan magic:icon_cry: at Villa Park

I nearly didn't get to that match. I had an interview in Jersey earlier in the day and flew back into Birmingham Airport at about 6:30 in the evening. I couldn't dash straight off to Villa Park because I had my then-wife with me and she wanted to go straight home - I could go after dropping her off of course, but that would have been too late (she was an awkward sod!!)

Anyway, as I was walking across the tarmac I just happened to look up at a window and saw soembody waving to soembody who was walking the oter way across the tarmac and onto a different plane. Result - it was our next door-neighbours seeing off their daughters pen-friend!!

To cut a long story short, I nipped into the terminal, dumped wifey on the neighbours and got off to the match.

Shame about the result - and her mood when I got home!!

Chuck T Masala said:
Hope its rains cos that must pi$$ about with David's glasses a bit?

Nice thought Chuck, however Edgar has just had an upgrade to his glasses to cope with the English weather

10.jpg

Ox Fox said:
Nice thought Chuck, however Edgar has just had an upgrade to his glasses to cope with the English weather

10.jpg

aahh the XK40 with additional multi functional trip computer - real off-road specs them! At least we see him coming.

beighton155 said:
When are tickets on sale to season ticket holders?

It has not yet been announced.

alex said:
We'll win this, mark my words, we will fookin win this.
The whole cup or just this game?;)

alex said:
We'll win this, mark my words, we will fookin win this.
Oh feck, Alex has been mixing his white spirit with his paraffin again...

Lazzer, what part of Glen Parva do you live in?, cos i used to live there before i moved up here, lovely part of the world

LiverpoolFox said:
Lazzer, what part of Glen Parva do you live in?, cos i used to live there before i moved up here, lovely part of the world

near glen hills school

i know it well. used to live on little glen rd near the railway bridge, has the county arms been burnt down by the kids yet?:icon_bigg

LiverpoolFox said:
i know it well. used to live on little glen rd near the railway bridge, has the county arms been burnt down by the kids yet?:icon_bigg

they set fire to it twice but unfortunately its still standing :icon_bigg

they need "asbo's" Arsonsits Setting Buildings On fire :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673