FA Cup final 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love to see City in an FA Cup final at the new Wembley.
As for Villa, didn't have the best run up to today, they'll have to play bloody well to get anything out of this,

The BBC pundits are saying this will be a close match.

I think that's bollocks and Villa will be humiliated. That's what I'm hoping for anyway...

I'm with you on that one:thumbs_up

Arsenal are sublime at times.
Villa have to change something at half time, else it will be 3 or 4.
They've got the master tactician, Tim Sherwood, so I'm sure they'll come back ;)

One way traffic at the minute, they should be well clear by now, with only one goal in it Villa are not dead yet, unfortunately.

Love the look on Sherwood's face when the third one went in

At least he should be able to take something from the fact that, on this showing, nobody will be rushing to pay Benteke's escape, sorry release, clause.

At least he should be able to take something from the fact that, on this showing, nobody will be rushing to pay Benteke's escape, sorry release, clause.

Benteke has been very poor, the only time he's caused the defence any problems, were his own when he was back defending set pieces

Arsenal are a funny old team. When they play with pace and confidence they're the best in the country by a mile. But so often, it's not like that. Mostly, I find watching Arsenal interminably dull. They play so slowly and with so many pointless and tedious passes.

Sometimes, like today, they easily outclass their opposition and win well but I'm still left cold by them. I don't know why.

I'd hate to support them.

Villa have just been total shite from start to finish. It would be gutting to be a fan of theirs today.

Could have done with Marc Albrighton.

And Julian Joachim, Mark Draper and especially Andy Lochhead, who would have made a better job of marking Mertesacker, even though he must be well into his seventies by now.

Could have done with Marc Albrighton.

And Julian Joachim, Mark Draper and especially Andy Lochhead, who would have made a better job of marking Mertesacker, even though he must be well into his seventies by now.

Not forgetting Garry Parker.

I watched the game when it was shown again on TV last night, could it have been any easier for Arsenal? One thing that I found quite humourous was every now and then the camera caught the completely pissed off look on the face of Prince William.

I watched the game when it was shown again on TV last night, could it have been any easier for Arsenal? One thing that I found quite humourous was every now and then the camera caught the completely pissed off look on the face of Prince William.

It must get annoying having to pretend you genuinely do give a shit once every 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669