FA Cup Final 2021

Joe_Fox

Ain't it just typical that we reach the FA Cup final during a ****ing pandemic. The ones I feel for most are the older city fans. I don't quite count me as one of those yet by the way. Regardless, let's ****ing av it!

tedfoxxx

Ain't it just typical that we reach the FA Cup final during a ****ing pandemic. The ones I feel for most are the older city fans. I don't quite count me as one of those yet by the way. Regardless, let's ****ing av it!
The ones who’ve all been vaccinated? ;)

Joe_Fox

Who will play in blue? Hopefully us, but I'm really not sure - maybe a coin toss a few days prior to the match?

Lako42

My Dad isn't happy, as he keeps reminding me.

Fox Fan

I've got almost the complete opposite view for this one. It's the other half's 30th on the day - no way I could go in normal times. So the fact I probably couldn't go anyway is slightly comforting.

parafox

The recent news has made me even more nervous about this match. This is a win at all costs fixture. It'll be seen as a significant rebuke of the smug elitism displayed by the rich and powerful teams if we do it. Hopefully it'll fire the lads up! Let's turn these wankers over for the good of football.

fox58

Leicester Leicester for the cup
will they win it
yes me duck

bocadillo

Water Gypsy

Lako42

Should we not be kicking Chelsea out of this competition?

parafox

Should we not be kicking Chelsea out of this competition?
Absolutely. Let us play against Sheffield United, the last team chelsea faced in the cup that aren't part of this cartel. They need to cancel the league cup final and have the last two teams in the competition not in the big six play the final as well.

Graz

Hope they don't kick them out yet

Would hate our first FA Cup to be just gifted to us.

I want to beat them and win it properly in a final that is a battle for football's soul!

Joe_Fox

A battle for football's soul? Jeez! How very dramatic! The trophy will do won't it?

Graz

A battle for football's soul? Jeez! How very dramatic! The trophy will do won't it?

Yeah but you know that TV will build it up that way because they want the drama

My point about wanting to actually win the trophy on the pitch still stands though.

parafox

Yeah but you know that TV will build it up that way because they want the drama
Hopefully Chelsea's players will be unnerved massively by this. There will probably be protests outside the stadium attacking Chelsea on the day.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City3580
2Manchester Utd3470
3Chelsea3564
4Leicester3563
5West Ham Utd3558
6Liverpool3457
7Tottenham 3556
8Everton3455
9Arsenal3552
10Leeds Utd3550