Pre Match FA Cup Leicester v Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a dream last night where I was congratulating Wes on winning the cup final. Never had a premonition like this before so I am putting a tenner on us to win the F.A. Cup this year . Already got a pint bet with a Derby fan that we would get a minimum of 25 points in the league. 2015 is gonna be the year of the fox. Watch this space !!!

Had a dream last night where I was congratulating Wes on winning the cup final. Never had a premonition like this before so I am putting a tenner on us to win the F.A. Cup this year . Already got a pint bet with a Derby fan that we would get a minimum of 25 points in the league. 2015 is gonna be the year of the fox. Watch this space !!!

Just put my house on it, cheers í*¼í½»

Newcastle's caretaker manager will want to win as many games as he can if he wants the job permanently, so I expect they'll have a fairly strong team. But we'll still beat them.

You assume Carver wants to be hated for very little then?

Hamer
Sesay Moore Morgan De Laet
James Cambiasso
Mahrez Nugent Schlupp
Wood

Subs: Dodoo, Smith, Lawrence, Vardy, Simpson, Ulloa, McCourt

What? Have you ever seen Sesay play? There's far, far, far better players in the under 21's if that's the route Pearson decides to go down.

Last edited:
Normally I'd prefer us to be focussed on the main job and field an alternative team for this - but given the run we've just ended I reckon I'd like to see us set out to crush them and take the resulting confidence into the Villa game.

This is probably the first season in an age I'd like us to really expend some energy in the cup as a whole. Despite the results we've had in the league, there are very few teams we can't beat given some luck (and we're due for a motherload) and application.

We are showing a fantastic never-say-die attitude, let's keep it going.

This is my take on it, I think a win today against another Prem team would help sustain any improvements in confidence from the last week. (Although I always want us to win FA cup games, the O'Neill era proved that cup runs and mid-table finishes are not mutually exclusive)

Win the game, losing is NEVER the preferred option, and saying it will impose on our League games is tosh.

Safety and Wembley, boom, in your gash hole baby.

**** yea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670