FA Cup R5 Leicester v Coventry/Birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
£25 a ticket. It’s the FA cup fifth round and we’re playing Birmingham.
Does that seem overpriced to anyone else?

Erm, just a tad!

Given it is mid week too I can see this pushing the snowy Middlesbrough game for a record low attendance for us.

£25 a ticket. It’s the FA cup fifth round and we’re playing Birmingham.
Does that seem overpriced to anyone else?

Three years ago, they got rid of the rule that said both sides had to agree prices. Therefore, these are just set by us.

The prices set are lower than both season ticket and general sale prices for Premier League games. I guess the club saw the full house against Wigan and thought that they'd be able to charge more.

Our manager is our top paid employee on about £150k a week. Maybe the extra cash raised will cover a weeks wage for him?

Joke of a price.

Not going

£10 for members and season ticket holders. £15 for everyone else.

Which is the right pricing for that game

An extra fiver for this one might have been justifiable, but there was really no need to up it at all

This price is ****ing ridiculous

I was around for this game and really fancied it as well. But £25 for a 5th round FA cup tie is too much. Really it’s too much for a ticket to any match.
I have been to two games this season. One was Southampton, one was Wigan.

£45 for a premier league game seems pretty high too. Be nice if the FA made a stand on this as £150k Extra in the context of the money the club makes is just unnecessary.

Wowzer I no idea Brenda is earning that kind of money.

We’re having to move seats because of the away allocation!!!

We’re having to move seats because of the away allocation!!!
Ugh try not to think about the fact it’s had a sweaty brummie arse on it at the next home game.

Brum have sold out their allocation

There are still about 9,000 tickets available in the home end for this. They've been on general sale all week too.

Birmingham have sold their allocation and there is a warning on the website about away fans buying tickets in the home end.

The club have made a silly misstep here. Over-pricing an important game for no sensible reason. They saw the full house against Wigan and thought that they could double the prices and get away with it.

I actually can't justify the money for this, maybe if it was Cov but not Brum. £70 for me and the kids? I'll be watching on the telly unfortunately. Shame they've overpriced this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263