FA cup third round: Leicester v Burton Albion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get a singing section going for this.. whoevers up for it Blocks P1 and P2 at the top

You can't buy tickets for those blocks unless you are taking kids with you, it's probably not the best place for a singing section.

You can't buy tickets for those blocks unless you are taking kids with you

Do they have to be your own kids or can you just grab a couple from anywhere? Does the club have some sort of child rental scheme available?

Do they have to be your own kids or can you just grab a couple from anywhere? Does the club have some sort of child rental scheme available?

I don't think they say anything about who's kids they are, I'm not sure they even have to be alive.

Free children? Fights? If only someone could guarantee a pie & a pint at half-time then I'd consider buying a ticket now.

Not at all, I was shocked at the absolute hilarity of the comment, top comedy.

Only the family stand and west stand are open for this game initially so you can buy tickets anywhere!
Have you got your tickets yet?From the OS....Select Your Seats...Please select the seat/s you wish to purchase.Please Note: Tickets in the Marks Electrical Stand MUST include a child Under 18 in the booking otherwise the booking will not be valid.To book Under 8 tickets in the Marks Electrical Stand please contact the club's Ticketing team on 0844 815 5000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00