Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.
FT Cardiff 1 - 1 Bolton
FT Blackburn 1 - 1 Palace

The agony is prolonged :/

What was all the fuss about? We just need 2 of 3 results.

Beat Forest, Bolton or Crystal Palace fail to win and it's Play-offs.

Last edited:
What was all the fuss about? We just need 2 of 3 results.

Beat Forest, Bolton or Crystal Palace fail to win and it's Play-offs.

I've got a feeling this would be the same equation as when we beat Watford in 96. I think we had to beat Watford and hope that one of three other sides dropped points. I remember thinking at the time that if we won I was fairly confident someone else would fail to, and so it proved.

Let's hope Palace are still in the mix on Saturday.

Don't we just need Bolton to not win on the final day? And we obviously need to win? If that happens, doesn't matter what Palace do...?

(Edited as goal difference means that if we win, even a draw isn't good enough for Bolton)

Last edited:
Don't we just need Bolton to not win on the final day? And we obviously need to win? If that happens, doesn't matter what Palace do...?

(Edited as goal difference means that if we win, even a draw isn't good enough for Bolton)

Correct - it's pretty simple!

faith has more chance of scoring than hull city-fact
In case you don"t know it is called "doing a Lester"
Rhiddles I am begging you.No pride left

I once met Adam Faith near Brighton.
If holding the petrol station door open counts as meeting.Gave me a nice smile and a thank you.Green Roller if you were wondering

BM.I was there .It was way beyond horrible.If the stats say we had a shot they are lying.If there were 12 more games we would both be worried about Wolves

faith has more chance of scoring than hull city-fact
In case you don"t know it is called "doing a Lester"
Rhiddles I am begging you.No pride left

A Dull fan phoned 606 tonight and said they should offer Terry Venables five million to come in for one game to motivate their faltering team.

Wasn't you was it cathy?

I might be a freind of a 60"s pop idol but I don"t have 5 mill tucked in a drawer-whatever opinion you may have of me.I also went to a private concert/party given by The Jam.Mrs Cafe used to heckle Mick Ronson whilst he and her best mates older brother played guitars in the garden.

I might be a freind of a 60"s pop idol but I don"t have 5 mill tucked in a drawer-whatever opinion you may have of me.I also went to a private concert/party given by The Jam.Mrs Cafe used to heckle Mick Ronson whilst he and her best mates older brother played guitars in the garden.
What does heckle mean in this context?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670