Fancy a Bentley ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxybru

C'mon Micky, put your suntan cream away and go snap up this lad...

Bentley to go out on loan
Arsenal are set to loan out striker David Bentley at the start of next season to help turn the teenager's potential into top-flight performances.

Reserve team coach Eddie Niedzwiecki believes the 19-year-old will benefit from playing regular first-team games.

"I think he needs the experience of going and playing in somebody's team on loan," Niedzwiecki told the club's official website.

"Perhaps it's time for him to go on loan and stretch himself a bit more."

No chance, he'll go to the Prem teams like Norwich, Baggies, Charlton, Everton etc.

I would be surprised if Arsenal let him go to a premiership club, he probably wants him to toughen up so a tidy outfit who play gruff football in the midlands sounds perfect for him.

I agree Malf, surely that's exactly what Arsenal want - first-team football guaranteed in a winning, happy side :wink:

anyway they owe us one for er.... Alan Smith and er....Frank McLintock

foxybru said:
I agree Malf, surely that's exactly what Arsenal want - first-team football guaranteed in a winning, happy side :wink:

anyway they owe us one for er.... Alan Smith and er....Frank McLintock

And for letting them stay unbeaten :wink:

I think the reasons why all these bunch of teams want him is only for a back-up. Like the coach says he need first team football so playing in the Prem would be the wrong thing to do. Leicester is perfect for the lad, bring him here!! :D

buzzer_b said:
I think the reasons why all these bunch of teams want him is only for a back-up. Like the coach says he need first team football so playing in the Prem would be the wrong thing to do. Leicester is perfect for the lad, bring him here!! :D

Bugger off to Butlins :wink:

Malf said:
buzzer_b said:

I am at 4 matey. Do you like the new Av?

buzzer_b said:
Malf said:
buzzer_b said:

I am at 4 matey. Do you like the new Av?

I love it, I wonder if any poo particles fell out her ass when she did that?

Wenger is smart...he'll loan out Bentley to a Prem club where is will play in most matches - bit like the kid he sent to leeds.

This way he'll get experience against Prem league players, increase his transfer value, etc...

Sending a player on loan to Div1 would only be suitable for players that aren't upto Prem league standards...ie players with no future at their club. I don't think Bentley falls into this catagory, as he has shown great promise so far. But who knows? Anything can happen in football...

... has gone to Norwich for the year. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758