Fans Consultative Committee Meeting Minutes – Thursday 12th Jan 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was caused by the chains across the walkways and would be resolved by creating a singing section in Milan's car.

I will regret posting this, but if anybody has any issues that they would like raising at the next meeting, please get in touch.

Nothing back from the FT about my chains issue. Do you want to have a go?

I'll ask about the chains. I'd rather not think about Maws' ball sack, however.

Although, if it isn't mentioned, is that just cause for a sexy protest? That was too easy, Maws, too easy! :018:

Goddammit!

Nothing back from the FT about my chains issue. Do you want to have a go?

We have not asked the club officially about the chains as yet, as we were waiting for responses on a number of other issues, one of which was finally answered today with the FCC meeting date now set.

We have however had some "off the record" chats with stewards, one thing that came to light was that the original chains were too short (hence fans noticing the difficulty stewards were having) and they were subsequently lenghthened. We noticed at the Notts game that some stewards had the chains across pre-match & others didn't.

It is on our FCC matters to raise list (a fairly long list), but we will leave any further requests on here or Foxestalk for Lisa to raise

We have not asked the club officially about the chains as yet.......

They've been in place for several weeks now. Your silence perhaps signifies endorsement?

one thing that came to light was that the original chains were too short (hence fans noticing the difficulty stewards were having) and they were subsequently lenghthened.

Can't say I noticed, but if so all that does is increase the 'sag' in the middle and make them potentially even more of a hazard.

I realise it's probably only me who feel this way about them. I just feel it's really unnecessary.

They've been in place for several weeks now. Your silence perhaps signifies endorsement?

I realise it's probably only me who feel this way about them. I just feel it's really unnecessary.

No it certainly doesn't mean we endorse it, we have now asked around other Championship Trusts to report back if they see any chains at other grounds over the next couple of weeks.

No it certainly doesn't mean we endorse it, we have now asked around other Championship Trusts to report back if they see any chains at other grounds over the next couple of weeks.

I think you should set up a Chain Watch website so that everybody knows that you're both taking this issue seriously. Or maybe an Android app where people can upload pictures of chains that they spot at grounds around the country.

No it certainly doesn't mean we endorse it...

Perhaps I should have phrased that better. I used the question mark deliberately. My intention was to suggest that the lack of any comment by the FT to the club in all this time may lead the club to think that the FT isn't bothered or concerned as surely it would have mentioned it before now otherwise.

I emailed the club the very same day that the chains were used for the first time. That was several weeks back. The club know that I am concerned because I told them so quickly. Even if they don't give a monkeys what i think they at least know that I am concerned.

That's all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670