Fans Consultative meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
The minutes from the last meeting are on the website link.

No doubt it will cause much mirth... :icon_roll

'tis groundbreaking stuff - I see no reason to belittle it in any way

Any meeting where the real fans get the opportunity to grass people up for smoking in the bogs is to be warmly welcomed and applauded :038:

i never realised the guy with the drum was called jobber. I always thought he was called Jabba after the famous star wars charicter

'tis groundbreaking stuff - I see no reason to belittle it in any way

Any meeting where the real fans get the opportunity to grass people up for smoking in the bogs is to be warmly welcomed and applauded :038:

What a waste of time.

What's worse is I've just read it all.

I must be having a rather boring monday morning.
Nobody has forced you to read it. :icon_roll

At least the club let you have your say, even if they then choose to ignore what they are told....

Is there any real differance between the motives of the people involved in the FT and this group?

Both do not seem to achieve very much.

Is there any real differance between the motives of the people involved in the FT and this group?

It's just a forum. I don't think that there is a hidden agenda with most people on there. The supporters groups, including the FT, are represented.

The club have listened to our opinions on a number of issues, and there have been some changes made, like the new catering supplier. Cue derision from Homer......:icon_roll

What motives are you presuming that they have?

Nobody has forced you to read it. :icon_roll

At least the club let you have your say, even if they then choose to ignore what they are told....

It was monday morning.

At the time reading that seemed a hell of a lot more appealing than the report on contract certanty I was supposed to be writing.

Not presuming just asking the question wether they have the same motives that many level against the FT.

But I'm still not sure what motives have been levelled at the FT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669