Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this include "Please sort out the sound system & When does henry leave?"

By kiosk services, does this include:-

Slow service,
Cold food,
General lack of food and drink,
and generally poor staff?

With the footy itself being so poor i need my pie and queing for 25 mins at half-time to find they have ran out is not acceptable,
Cheers

I'll have a moan as usual.

1. We will rock you, why?
2. That embarassing film trailer type thing "last time out. etc....." crap waste of cash.

Wilson said:
Will this include "Please sort out the sound system & When does henry leave?"

This is my biggest gripe regarding off the field matters at the moment.
It's embarrasing.

The "O Fortuna(omen)/We will rock you mix" is TERRIBLE and as for Henry... can't they just wheel him out on special occasions... like the next total solar eclipse to be seen in Leicester for instance? :roll:

Come on. Lets have yer views, please

It's easy to moan (believe me), but it would be nice to go with some positive suggestions instead of having to sit there and moan for the whole night

I'll post a few threads to get some ideas

The half time entertainment will not be everybodies cup of tea, but can I just say it is good to see that some of the suggestions at the beginning of the season have been listend to.
Including the kids for me is very imprtant and as long as they do not do the same thing game in and game out this season has not been that bad.

Smoking - this is my biggest gripe by far, I do not smoke and I am not trying to stop people from doing so, but who came up with the stupid idea of only smoking in the concourses?????? I sit in block E3 and at half time people head down the stairs (some blocking the stairways) and have a fag, the whole area fills with smoke and it looks like a bloody cooling tower the way the smoke is coming out of the exits into the open air. If you go for a piss you are choking down stairs, even a mate who smokes commented how bad it was. Why not let people smoke in the open air at halftime, I am not suggesting banning smoking downstairs, but it would reduce the amount of people doing so. We complained to a steward on Saturday and he has said they have raised this with the club because loads of people are saying the same, but he says they are not listening.

Must say I agree

Where's the logic in banning smoking inside the stadium, where the smoke can waft away in the air, and making us smoke in the concourse where it chokes up everyone

Madness

homer on a positive note the sports bar is a good post/pre match venue
on a negative one ive seen more life in a tramps vest than that disgusting excuse for a pint of lager .....carlsberg probably the most foulest taste in the world.

Sorry couple of negatives 1) the shite thats being served up on a saturday by the so called title favourites.

2) Anyone doing the "wave" should be ejected and banned for life we look like complete tossers next thing you know people will be dancing to the intro music :wink:

3) One more cant we bring back the foxy ladies that should bring back the crowds, they had to ban the Preston NE version cause they were too risky apparently one of them flash their tits to the crowd, we could do with a bit of that - it seems such a luck time since we had a decent pair up front :oops:

The traffic situation NEVER seems to come up. I have to say that after the match its bloody hurendus!! The lights that surround the ground are not eqiped for the weight of traffic for a football match!

Nagoubourgh road seems to be constantly jammed as does the road getting on to it! What would be better was if insead of lights there were traffic police controling it, that way they can judge the situation by the number of cars!

I understand its not really the FT probelm but the club should be doing something about it because for me it adds at least another hour onto the journey and proberly does for pleantly of other people aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566