Fans Move Swiftly To Snap Up Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Who has ordered a new kit off the OS website yet. :? :? :? :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

They had to mention the new kit on the website today, because they only managed to publish five stories about it yesterday, and maybe they thought we'd forgotten about it by now.

Seven, if you count the "LCFC World" stories

Surprising that there is no mention of actual sales figures or order numbers in this press release

Probably because it was written about three weeks ago

In case you were getting worried, three more kit related stories on the site today

now 12 stories about the shirt on the front page. No mention of the mega clash in the Westerby tonight versus Oadby Town.

In conjunction with retail partners and technical sponsors JJB, the club has developed ladies sizes ranging from size 8 through to size 16.

Oh dear

Mrs Highland isn't going to be happy.............

DurhamFox said:
now 12 stories about the shirt on the front page. No mention of the mega clash in the Westerby tonight versus Oadby Town.

Of course there's no mention of tonight's match, they don't want the football to get in the way of making money.

webmaster said:
DurhamFox said:

Of course there's no mention of tonight's match, they don't want the football to get in the way of making money.

you going down Jeff?

DurhamFox said:
webmaster said:
DurhamFox said:

you going down Jeff?

Dunno. I'd like to know who's in the team first.

Is it being played at Holmes Park?

No worries homer,she's a Stenhousemuir supporter.Not interested in a LCFC shirt......

Katie Gives Kit Thumbs Up

As the biggest size is a 3XL there is no danger of me buying one of these even if Miss Leicestershire gives it the thumbs up. :roll: :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

I'm sure they could make a special size 28, if she really wanted it

They're making special shorts for Durham, so shouldn't be a problem

homer said:
I'm sure they could make a special size 28, if she really wanted it

They're making special shorts for Durham, so shouldn't be a problem

I need a shirt to fit my shoulders and chest. :roll:

webmaster said:
DurhamFox said:
webmaster said:
DurhamFox said:

you going down Jeff?

Yeah its at Holmes Park, I would like to know who is playing before going down, kick off is 7pm though :-? My mate plays centre back for Oadby and he has been giving it the biggun for about 2 weeks how he will have Blakey or Tommy Wright in his pocket so I would like to go down to give him some stick.

DurhamFox said:
webmaster said:
DurhamFox said:
webmaster said:
DurhamFox said:

you going down Jeff?

Yeah its at Holmes Park, I would like to know who is playing before going down, kick off is 7pm though :-? My mate plays centre back for Oadby and he has been giving it the biggun for about 2 weeks how he will have Blakey or Tommy Wright in his pocket so I would like to go down to give him some stick.

If he can keep Nathan Blake in his pocket then CL should have a look at him. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669