Fantastic Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ox Fox

From the OS - for any one who thinks we aren't a 'big' club anymore:

3,000 Fans Set For Fulham

Leicester City look set to be backed by a 3,000 strong travelling Blue Army when they take Fulham in the FA Cup third round replay at Craven Cottage on Wednesday evening (7:45pm).

The Foxes had sold 2,300 tickets for the game as of 9am on Monday morning - with 10 official coaches making the trip to the capital for the fixture.

And with tickets available on the night of the clash, the club are expecting their biggest away support since they took 5,000 fans to the Ricoh Arena for the game against Coventry City last season.

Tickets will remain on general sale at the Walkers Stadium ticket office until noon on Wednesday. Supporters will then be able to secure their seats at Craven Cottage on the night, subject to availability.

Tickets are priced at £15 for adults, £10 for senior citizens and £5 for under 17s.

Just a handful of places remain on the club's official Fox Travel coaches - priced as follows:

Adult (Season Ticket Holders) £15.50, Concession (Season Ticket Holders) £13.50, Adult (Non Season Ticket Holders) £16.50, Concession (Non Season Ticket Holders) £14.50.

Contact the ticket office by e-mail at [email protected] by phone on 0870 499 1884 or visit the ticket office in person.

As per another thread, the story actually states that we have only sold 2,300 out of an allocation of 3,000

So we aren't that 'big' just yet.....

As per another thread, the story actually states that we have only sold 2,300 out of an allocation of 3,000

and out of a potential 6000 tickets :icon_bigg :icon_wink

our supprt is fantastic, no matter what anyone says. yes we have sold 2300 but they are on sale till wed and available on the gate.

good turnout for a midweek game in london against an uninspiring team

I agree! 2,300 already purchased is great support. Mid week night game in the smoke, possible extra time and penalties, could be a long night for most.

How many of our local rivals in this division would take that many to Fulham midweek though?

i never want to go through what i went through at the villa game. was pain in the heart.

unfortunately nobody can pick or choose how the game will be decided.....with the possible exception of the ref

unfortunately nobody can pick or choose how the game will be decided.....with the possible exception of the ref

Which isn't Clattenberg for the Replay.

My understanding is, that if there is a replay the ref had to be the same as the 1st leg?

We've got Alan Wiley this time.

I think the support is pretty poor, ever since we've moved t The Walkers we've lost a lot of atmosphere. The only people who sing now are the people next to the away fans and in the kop

I think the support is pretty poor, ever since we've moved t The Walkers we've lost a lot of atmosphere. The only people who sing now are the people next to the away fans and in the kop

Depends what you mean in support, Mikey? In vocal terms, yes but in terms of numbers, we have gone up very well. The days of average crowds of 18k or 19k are gone and replaced by 22k. Thats 4,000 more support thanks to Walkers, I never thought we would get 30k for the visit of Crystal Palace.

Depends what you mean in support, Mikey? In vocal terms, yes but in terms of numbers, we have gone up very well. The days of average crowds of 18k or 19k are gone and replaced by 22k. Thats 4,000 more support thanks to Walkers, I never thought we would get 30k for the visit of Crystal Palace.

and im not convinced we did.;)

I guess, but it would be good if we could go back to the 30k of the Premiership season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566