Fantastic Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess, but it would be good if we could go back to the 30k of the Premiership season

how the hell are we going to get that in lower reaches of the championship being charged £20 a ticket.

28,762 closed followed with Villa 27,288.

Either way, we got 30k for Barnsley.....

again im not convinced we did. Cant say ive been to any game this season where there has looked like only 2000 empty seats.

I guess, but it would be good if we could go back to the 30k of the Premiership season

The enigma of vocal support is not restricted to just us but generally modern-day football as a whole. More and more McStadiums and All-Seaters keep popping up. Doncaster and Shrewsbury are two of the teams who have either built an all-seater or in the process of despite not having five figures crowds on average.

Ask Man City, Southampton or even Cov fans with their new stadium, the atmosphere as followed. Maine Road, what a great atmosphere that was when it got going.

Derby were only getting 20k at the start of the season, and as they have got better and moved into a good league position, they now get 27k-28k a game.

Because it's a lot more cheaper than other grounds elsewhere in the division. If we even had a team what hinted at promotion,IMO we would average around 26k-27k.

yes but im not talking about when we have a side capable of pushing for promotion, im talking about now. its all ifs and buts, at the moment we are bloody lucky to be getting 22k. just look at brum, now that shit support

I think it says more about the ticket pricing. We are taking a good number of fans to Fulham coz the tickets are £15 instead of £20 - £25. The prices in the last couple of seasons have become ridiculous and I can't work out the logic of clubs pricing policies. I have not done any research on this but didn't we have a ticket discount thing going on for the Barnsley game? We got over 30,000 for that game for the only time this season. If I was running the joint I would much rather get 30,000+ fans at £15 a ticket than 20,000 fans at £20-£25 a ticket. It cost me £25 to watch City against Sunderland and it was one of the worst games I have ever seen. Can't see me paying that in the future unless Leicester can at least prove to me that, for my £25, I might get to see us have a shot on target!

Rant over. Soz I'm in a stinking mood.

I think it says more about the ticket pricing. We are taking a good number of fans to Fulham coz the tickets are £15 instead of £20 - £25. The prices in the last couple of seasons have become ridiculous and I can't work out the logic of clubs pricing policies. I have not done any research on this but didn't we have a ticket discount thing going on for the Barnsley game? We got over 30,000 for that game for the only time this season. If I was running the joint I would much rather get 30,000+ fans at £15 a ticket than 20,000 fans at £20-£25 a ticket. It cost me £25 to watch City against Sunderland and it was one of the worst games I have ever seen. Can't see me paying that in the future unless Leicester can at least prove to me that, for my £25, I might get to see us have a shot on target!

No problem. ;)

You could always do a Jessel and get a kids ticket :102:

Nah coz in order to do that I would have to nip to the chemists and spend £10(?) on some Just For Men to hide the grey. This would mean I still pay £25 :(

ok then, sod the City and go and watch non-league footy. ;)

Is ten coaches just the amount that Fox Travel is taking?
cos if it is, then the club need to re-adress that.....it annoys me that I also travel on a coach, a supporters club coach and we have to deal with the club to sort out all the tickets etc and the police for instructions just as Fox Travel do but most of the time aren't considered as an 'official' coach,despite when we wait at the rendevous point for the Police they theClub has to notify them on how many 'official' coaches are travelling-and we seem to be included in that number!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669