Fao Joe Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the correct term was penii - or is that just a phallusy........??

You've rumbled me, Homer. I'm a fake shirt lifter. I apologize for trying to come in here givin it the biggun and not knowing the cut of the jib. I'm a bit ring rusty, i'll be back in the mixer right enough.

I'm marvellous thanks flower :icon_bigg

Where the **** have you been?

Got me old lad caught in my zip, it's been a long road back pal.

He's a dirty splitter, Singth, don't encourage him

He knows he's done wrong

It's because the slag I used to be with, caught me on here talking filth. She's long gone though, got a new bit of skirt now down in London. She encourages the filth.

Malf, are you HarbroFox?

You've rumbled me, Homer. I'm a fake shirt lifter. I apologize for trying to come in here givin it the biggun and not knowing the cut of the jib. I'm a bit ring rusty, i'll be back in the mixer right enough.

Got me old lad caught in my zip, it's been a long road back pal.

A fake shirt lifter with a rusty ring, hmmmmm!:icon_lol:

It's because the slag I used to be with, caught me on here talking filth. She's long gone though, got a new bit of skirt now down in London. She encourages the filth.

Well, it's lovely to have you back, Gaylord

Poor old Joe's gone to pieces without you, and Innocent has been pining for you on a daily basis

Stick around - it's complete and utter bollocks, but it's better than facing the real world

I dunno, you just waltz in here, cool as you like, as if nothing's happened, you've got more front than Blackpool.
You treat this place like a hotel.
Honestly, some people...

I dunno, you just waltz in here, cool as you like, as if nothing's happened, you've got more front than Blackpool.
You treat this place like a hotel.
Honestly, some people...

I can't believe it's been 5 years since I last had a gigginz in here. I'm disgusted with mesen.

I'm back for good now.

Perhaps my departure led to the Blue Army's demise? Although to be fair, we were an absolute shithouse before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566