Fao Joe Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a few humdingers of words locked and loaded and rattle then off down the line at inappropriate moments - confuse the geezah. For example, if he asks about why you applied shout 'istanbul' or something, or just mutter 'discount rally feast' a bit and when he says 'what?' just say 'up and at 'em jolly rancher munching punch bag mistake mishaped mayhem monkey' and then say a random USA time zone like Pacific or even spill the beans about Saucepan drinks. It worked a treat for me.

Last edited:
Get a few humdingers of words locked and loaded and rattle then off down the line at inappropriate moments - confuse the geezah. For example, if he asks about why you applied shout 'istanbul' or something, or just mutter 'discount rally feast' a bit and when he says 'what?' just say 'up and at 'em jolly rancher munching punch bag mistake mishaped mayhem monkey' and then say a random USA time zone like Pacific or even spill the beans about Saucepan drinks. It worked a treat for me.

Hahahaaa, i'll let you know how I get on. It's for a bank in Mayfair, as informal as they come. Shouldn't be an issue.

if you turn the first letter upside down and swap it on each word you get 'a wank in payfair' which sounds alright.

Last edited:
if you turn the first letter upside down and swap it on each word you get 'a wank in payfair' which sounds alright.

" Too over-qualified "

Are they trying to suggest I pay to get wanked off a lot? You can't keep anything a secret these days!

Unlucky - obviously they don't know what they're playing at so well dodged.
I'm off to see a film called antichrist soon - it's got the green goblin in it. It looks pretty messed up. I'm also liking the 118 247 adverts at the moment - good tune and when they get the curry the dog goes mad for it. check it out next time you're nut scratching on the sofa.

Have a butchers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z4BlpFk0lU

Last edited:
Where you off?

I've decided, the reason that interview went badly was because of my tiredness because the spandiards kept me up, so there'll be pay back time tonight.

I have literally no food in the house whatsoever, except a tin of waitrose beans. Well, i'm going to sacrifice my tea tonight to dish out some retribution. I am going to hide in my room all night (they know i'm going to the airport to meet my bird, so they'll not suspect it's me) then when it get's dark, i'm going to creep out in to the yard and using a pocket torch from the texaco garage, i'll identify which clothing is theirs and then unleash beans all over their regalia.

Then i'll go the airport and come back unawares.

Thick as thieves.

I like the idea although to get more out of the beans I'd eat them with the speed of a cheetah and then get yoursen jumping around gazelle/springbok style. Get the saucepan ready for your technicolour shout then once you've hoiked up your spleen add some hot water, mix it with a rank object and then go to war on the clothes.

I feel like I've stumbled into another world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566