Farrelly gone - Dodds gone - Asaba still here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would he be cup tied if he hadn't played a game for City in the FA cup?. If I'm correct, my understanding would be that by the letter of the law he can play, just if City let him. I see no reason why they shouldn't

No problem....just that being a bit of an anorak I take pride in my knowledge of such matters :icon_wink

Glyn =
anorak.jpg
:102: :icon_wink

We didn't allow Dodds to play in the FA cup for Northwich yesterday. No doubt he'd have made the bench for the Villa match if he'd still been here.

Does anyone know the squad number Dodds was given when he was on the bench at Hereford? I have a feeling that it's 29 but there's nothing on the OS or Soccerbase to confirm it.

We didn't allow Dodds to play in the FA cup for Northwich yesterday. No doubt he'd have made the bench for the Villa match if he'd still been here.

Does anyone know the squad number Dodds was given when he was on the bench at Hereford? I have a feeling that it's 29 but there's nothing on the OS or Soccerbase to confirm it.

I have it down as 26

Leigh is right, according to the Hereford v Leicester match programme, Dodds was squad number 26.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00