Favourite Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
ScarboroughFox said:
Agreed, it is a feel good film and that Kelly bird is quite tasty

I watch it at least once month, after i come home slightly tipsy! Pour a glass of jamesons and put on top.

'you never close your eyes any more when i kiss your lips
theres no tenderness like before in your fingertips'

i tried it once in Mallorca she just laughed at me.:icon_cry:

Oh Joe!

Few years back I was walking back to my billet in Cala Ratjada after a late night of fun with a lady from Stuttgart. As I got to a bridge there was a bloke on one knee singing "you are the sunshine of my life" to a lovely young woman. He was pretty good too and not at all fazed by me passing. As I walked on the woman shouted "excuse me, are you walkng back in to town?" The poor sod was sobbing in his hands. Nothing happened we just chatted and she went off to her hotel. Not you was it Joe?

Splitting Heirs

Chuck T Masala said:
Oh Joe!

Few years back I was walking back to my billet in Cala Ratjada after a late night of fun with a lady from Stuttgart. As I got to a bridge there was a bloke on one knee singing "you are the sunshine of my life" to a lovely young woman. He was pretty good too and not at all fazed by me passing. As I walked on the woman shouted "excuse me, are you walkng back in to town?" The poor sod was sobbing in his hands. Nothing happened we just chatted and she went off to her hotel. Not you was it Joe?

You barstad :frown:

Shawshank for me, although I love an not-much-heard of film by Zach Braff, called Garden State. Anyone seen it? I had high expectations of Napoleon Dynamite and was very disapointed.

beighton155 said:
Shawshank for me, although I love an not-much-heard of film by Zach Braff, called Garden State. Anyone seen it? I had high expectations of Napoleon Dynamite and was very disapointed.

"your such a frickkin IDIOT!! napoleon rules..... Tina you fat lard, come get some dinner" :biggrin:

Hazzman said:
Overated pile of shite, see Rayvon's description of a director getting up his own ass after a superb debut.
:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

:018: :018: :018: :018: :018:

Have a word with yourself-pulp fiction is a great film and very original-and i'm going to prove you wrong with a poll (well i hope so anyway :) )

beighton155 said:

Change Napoleon with Garden State for me.

drummindefender said:
:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

:018: :018: :018: :018: :018:

Have a word with yourself-pulp fiction is a great film and very original-and i'm going to prove you wrong with a poll (well i hope so anyway :) )

Half of the fecker aint even his own work. He's up his own ass. No need to have three segments, go watch Ameros Perros for a proper New Wave non-linear narrative film.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
The Spongebob Movie. Funny as hell.

It fecking well is Mike , I had to take the kids but pi$$ed myself . We have the dvd now as well.:081:

Chuck T Masala said:
It fecking well is Mike , I had to take the kids but pi$$ed myself . We have the dvd now as well.:081:

Bought the dvd on its day of release. :icon_roll

Hazzman said:
Half of the fecker aint even his own work. He's up his own ass. No need to have three segments, go watch Ameros Perros for a proper New Wave non-linear narrative film.
i really couldn't care less if half the film isn't qt's work-its still a great film

Off the top of my head, in no particular order:

Jacob's Ladder
Godfather 1&2
Shawshank Redemption
Sleuth
Deer Hunter
Exorcist
Mean Streets
Cry Freedom
Goodfellas
Se7en
Truman Show
American History X

Jari Rantanen's Shorts said:
Off the top of my head, in no particular order:

Jacob's Ladder
Godfather 1&2
Shawshank Redemption
Sleuth
Deer Hunter
Exorcist
Mean Streets
Cry Freedom
Goodfellas
Se7en
Truman Show
American History X

The Godfather, greatest film ever.

Singth said:
This is such a hard one to answer as most people have more than one favourite and will watch certain movies to suit their mood. I love eighties films. I buy DVD's that I would never get tired of watching. My favourite though is probably Back To The Future.
remember biff in back to the future that was me:icon_wink

my fav has to be airplane movies

biffbean said:
remember biff in back to the future that was me:icon_wink

my fav has to be airplane movies
Well I have lost all repect for you my friend. You a fookin bully. The way you treated George McFly was nothing short of horrific.

I hope you rot in hell you fooking scumbag, and may you get the sand of the devil kicked in your face for the duration of your eternal damnation

It is people like you that ruin the lives of many a nerd. George McFly was a good man, OK he may have been a peeping tom and didn't get your homework done in time, but eh, come on. Is that an excuse

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
Well I have lost all repect for you my friend. You a fookin bully. The way you treated George McFly was nothing short of horrific.

I hope you rot in hell you fooking scumbag, and may you get the sand of the devil kicked in your face for the duration of your eternal damnation

It is people like you that ruin the lives of many a nerd. George McFly was a good man, OK he may have been a peeping tom and didn't get your homework done in time, but eh, come on. Is that an excuse
its not real its onllllly a movie :098:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670