Feck off Kelly..................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right then, any of you people out there who think we have a chance of making the playoffs is fecking deluded. the same people said it last year and the year before, WE PLAY THE WORST FOOTBALL I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

that is no joke we are absolutley woeful when it comes to football, you can kid yourselves for aslong as you want.

Do any of you think QPR are going to make the playoffs, im guessing the answer is no. well you would be right to think that, but why on earth can we do it if they cannot, we are no better than any team like QPR, plymouth, Hull or any other team you can mention in this league.

WE ARE UTTER FUUCKING TOSS, WITH UTTER FECKING SHITE PLAYERS. WE ARE GOING NOWHERE, WE WILL STRUGGLE TO WIN A GAME AGAIN THIS SIDE OF CHRISTMAS AND THAT IS THE FECKING END OF IT!!!

our unbeaten run of games was still not all its made out to be with most of those games being fecking draws.

At the same time i really dont see the logic in sacking Kelly before MM gets in, we will have a manager for a few months and then he'll be sacked to make way for MM'san anyway.

You should all just be quiet. and no one should post untill MM gets here

Right then, any of you people out there who think we have a chance of making the playoffs is fecking deluded. the same people said it last year and the year before, WE PLAY THE WORST FOOTBALL I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

that is no joke we are absolutley woeful when it comes to football, you can kid yourselves for aslong as you want.

Do any of you think QPR are going to make the playoffs, im guessing the answer is no. well you would be right to think that, but why on earth can we do it if they cannot, we are no better than any team like QPR, plymouth, Hull or any other team you can mention in this league.

WE ARE UTTER FUUCKING TOSS, WITH UTTER FECKING SHITE PLAYERS. WE ARE GOING NOWHERE, WE WILL STRUGGLE TO WIN A GAME AGAIN THIS SIDE OF CHRISTMAS AND THAT IS THE FECKING END OF IT!!!

our unbeaten run of games was still not all its made out to be with most of those games being fecking draws.

At the same time i really dont see the logic in sacking Kelly before MM gets in, we will have a manager for a few months and then he'll be sacked to make way for MM'san anyway.

i admit we play crap football but so does everyone else in the league, the matches i have seen the sides we have played against have all had a few spells of brilliance when they scored but other then that they are as crap as each other. There are no decent teams we are all crap with either young academy players or ex premiership reject or players playing for the retirement or crappy scottish crappy players, there is a rare amount of decent players in this league, you can only have quality if you pay for quality!

Agree with every word.

Kelly and this dreadful team's job is to eke out a few points so that if MM takes over and provides us with a lifeline, then we can start to build from the lower reaches of this league and not League 1.

The comments made by some (but by no means not all) posters on how we might do this year have been crazy....but given the wishful dreams of football supporters...perhaps understandable. But those of us who have been round the block a few times knew that this squad was not - repeat not - even mediocre. Mediocre means hovering around the average...we are miles below average and nearer to being a Hull than a Coventry. That's how poor we are.

You are also right about not sacking Kelly. Kelly is not up to the job but he's there to carry the can before (hopefully) MM brings in someone with a bit about them. Whether Kelly is a nice guy or has had a fair deal is utterly irrelevant....LCFC is supposed to be a professional football club and all that matters is getting results and providing some entertainment to customers who dig deep in their pockets. Kelly's teams don't get results and they don't entertain.

If he was Scottish and wore glasses you would all want him out,his record this season is no better than CLs and he was partly responsible for our lack of success under CL,he was Assistant after all.

don't pretend you know what i'm talking about cos you don't!:081:
Of course I don't because you're not telling. I'll leave you with your little secret and go and play somewhere else

Last edited:
very true!
plus at the Q+A with him pre-season he admitted he didn't act the right way when Levein continued playing Kisnorbo in midfield when it was obvious it wasn't working......
So he plays Stearman there instead

If he was Scottish and wore glasses you would all want him out,his record this season is no better than CLs and he was partly responsible for our lack of success under CL,he was Assistant after all.

Kelly is and was the problem. :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_eek:

I dont buy that Stevo, I just dont think he is uo to it. Managing on a very small budget is an art, shame Kelly isnt an artist.

It is almost a parallel course to Forest that we seem to be in.

When Kinnear took charge he steadied the ship and fans were satisfied because he 'saved' them from relegation. So blinded by this feat the club held on to him for too long instead of making a change that could have saved Forest...

are we holding on for the same reasons? Would any change be a good thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566