Feck off Kelly..................

Status
Not open for further replies.
but appointing any manager is a risk especially in our predicament but i think its more of a risk to stick with kelly should we fail to pick up at least 5 points from our next 3 home games..we are on a downward spiral whilst teams around us are picking up points

I don't think there is much doubt that Kelly is a liability. I realise that what I am saying is pretty unpleasant and people don't like saying it because he seems to be a nice bloke and he has taken on a rotten job - with some suitable reluctance as well.

However, poor as the squad is - he certainly isn't getting much out of them.And worse, it's very difficult to believe that things will improve under his stewardship.

But....in my opinion it would be a mistake to sack him at this point. We have to wait and see if MM takes over. If he does...there is little or no chance that he will retain Kelly as manager. If he doesn't...well it doesnt bear thinking about.

odds from ######
We are....
4/1 to be relegated
33/1 to get promotion

Last edited by a moderator:
What would you do Maffyou?

Stick with him for now, if we slip into the bottom three then it would be time to reasess but teams who chop and change managers all the time dont get anywhere. I think the fact the last 3 managers (including Kelly) we have had have failed to make an impression on this division points to something more deep running being wrong at the club. Remember that MA got us promoted 2 seasons before he was sacked/resigned and Levein arrived in a wave of optimism.

ps apologies on the late reply!

I would sack kelly my reasons are below.

After a good start his record since has been poor, this is the opposite of progress.
His signings are poor.
We are doing worse then last season at this point in time.
History shows you win more games when you score first, so why the defensive mindset in so many games?
He has failed to win many games where we have scored first and we havent won by a 2+ goal margin all season.
He cant get fryatt on form.
He shipped of de vries to favour o grady.
Ultimately doesnt appear to be learning from mistakes.

Luckily for us manderic isnt a man who messes about if kelly doesnt get better results soon he will be gone, I am sure last month when he had better results manderic had no qualms about keeping kelly but now it may be a different story.

Regarding wenger besides the obvious of been a proven manager he does play flowing attacking football which will come good eventually, at least arsenal fans can see light at the end of the tunnel.

Regarding wenger besides the obvious of been a proven manager he does play flowing attacking football which will come good eventually, at least arsenal fans can see light at the end of the tunnel.

Judging by the mood he was in on Moday, the light at the end of the tunnel was the bonfire he had waiting for most of his team after they had been pretty well dismembered. :icon_lol:

.... and that is not an oncoming train. ;)

Last chance saloon for RK today I think....... MM will be watching

Last chance saloon for RK today I think....... MM will be watching

I think he has already fecked his chance up to be honest, would not be surprised to see an amicable parting of the ways in the next week or two, I think all parties have realised he is not the man to take the club forward into it's new world, and I would anticipate he will be given the opportunity to leave with dignity in recognition of his efforts last season.

New broom and all that.

I think he has already fecked his chance up to be honest, would not be surprised to see an amicable parting of the ways in the next week or two, I think all parties have realised he is not the man to take the club forward into it's new world, and I would anticipate he will be given the opportunity to leave with dignity in recognition of his efforts last season.

New broom and all that.

Did that Bucci take her old one then.......???:icon_bigg

That's what I'm worried about.

This team can do better. You would expect a team in and around the bottom reaches of the table to have been found out at some point and spanked by someone but we haven't lost a single game by a margin of more than two goals in any competition since the opening day of last season.

Seems like they took that as a challenge. :icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570