Feck off Kelly..................

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do.He might be a Arrogant fecker but he can motivate his players and has great tactical awareness.Look at MON at Villa he's spent very little in Prem terms and has turned them around

If I had a choice between Boothroyd and Mourihno I don't think there would be much in it.

You could argue that Boothroyd has had a much tougher job taking relegation fodder from the Champ into the Prem.

It isn't JUST about money although a large part of it indeed is.

If you buy the worlds best you have to have the personality to manage those players bearing in mind that these players would have an ego to match. I have no doubt whatsoever that Mourino can manage and handle every one of the players he has at his club.

In a world of very big egos I don't think many would be able to do the same.

Shevchenko like Drogba the season before is simply struggling to adapt to the Enlgish game.

well said?!

That line of thinking assumes that Mourinho could go to Watford before the seaosn started and with no additional money he would be able to do infinitely better than Boothroyd is doing?! Do you really believe Watford with Mourinho would be mid table in the Prem?

RK can only work within the limitations of the club. Asdide from the few really excellent managers (like MoN) who could do any better?! Most would, in my opinion, have done a lot worse.

If Managers can only work within the limitations of a Club, does it matter who the Manager is? :102: :102: :102:

Last edited:
For starters, Mourinho would have greater tactical awareness.

As I have said a good manager would have executed a player for money. Mourinho probably would have sold Young and brought in 4-5 players with that money.

Just add Boothroyd has spent milllions at Watford this season, Danny Shittu to name for starts

I don't think that's entirely legal

Kelly,
unless he reads mesage boards still remains unscaved, the fans still back him at games and according to Bill Anderson the players have never had a bad game

How long before the crowd start getting on his back? Fairly imminent I think.

We are playing drab defensive football, its not all down to injuries and lack of new signings

Kelly signed Low, Welsh and Johnson they are possibly the worst we have. He knew how limited Welsh was, Low was a gamble and Johnson hardly featured for West Brom (all the stats are on their site..he could of looked)

Pre season inc the match against Real Sociedad the intentions were clear 6 defenders and Johnson (7)

There were post on mesage boards questioning the selections and they only changed when Kellys hand was forced.

Team selection and substitutes ae bizarre, good players have become unfit and poor

Season of decay

This time last year we were fourteenth and just outplayed Sheffield United to win four two in our best performance in the league that season.

I know under CL we dropped like a stone from there but this squad has had another year to bed in and there hasn't had to be the summer eviscerating of the squad that Levein had to undertake.

This time last year we were fourteenth and just outplayed Sheffield United to win four two in our best performance in the league that season.

I know under CL we dropped like a stone from there but this squad has had another year to bed in and there hasn't had to be the summer eviscerating of the squad that Levein had to undertake.

Thats got to sting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670