Feck off Kelly..................

Status
Not open for further replies.
:018: :018: :018: This is not an O-level English class.
He called us is idiots Steven, I don't correct English mistakes. I was merely pointing out the glasshouses, stones and/or greenhouses saying

Last edited:
I wonder how many of you plonkers calling for Kelly to be sacked now were on here last summer that the board better not feck things up and allow him to leave.

5 games without a win and you want to sack the man!! He was given NOTHING in the summer....he has a poor squad....we are lucky to still have him. Until MM coughs up some cash Kelly is by far the best option that we have.

I wonder how many of you plonkers calling for Kelly to be sacked now were on here last summer that the board better not feck things up and allow him to leave.

5 games without a win and you want to sack the man!! He was given NOTHING in the summer....he has a poor squad....we are lucky to still have him. Until MM coughs up some cash Kelly is by far the best option that we have.

We have won 1 out of 7............

And played like shite
And are hovering above the relegation zone (though not for long)

Gosh, what plonkers we all are......

okay then....ignoring MM as until he signs it is irrelevant.....who do you suggest would make such a difference now? What experienced manager is waiting in the wings for RK's job which a crap squad of teenages and no money to improve things?

Not to mention hainvg to pay off RK's contract.

ah, okay then...better sack him.

Well when else are you supposed to sack someone?!?!?

If you have an employer and you give them seven houses to build, 4 of them he does okay, 1 brill and then the other 3 crap whilst all showing shoddy workmanship.

If you were the boss you would seriously consider his position, you would have a talk anywhere.

No one could get anything better out of these cunnts because they are currently playing their best.

not RK's fault their best utter shit

okay then....ignoring MM as until he signs it is irrelevant.....who do you suggest would make such a difference now? What experienced manager is waiting in the wings for RK's job which a crap squad of teenages and no money to improve things?

Not to mention hainvg to pay off RK's contract.

George Graham
Alex McLeish
Glenn Hoddle
Bryan Robson
Gary Megson
Kevin Keegan
Nigel Spackman
Gary McAllister

How many do you want, exactly ?

Well when else are you supposed to sack someone?!?!?

If you have an employer and you give them seven houses to build, 4 of them he does okay, 1 brill and then the other 3 crap whilst all showing shoddy workmanship.

If you were the boss you would seriously consider his position, you would have a talk anywhere.

Surely you are able to appreciate the difference between building a house and a football match. Players form dips, players are require to play with injuries, teams lose games and win games etc. We are no better or worse than we were when we had that unbeaten run. We just have a small, young, inexperienced squad which has suffered with injuries following a very congestured fixture list. What were you really expecting this season? Play offs?? What right did we have to think that was possible with our squad.

Surely you are able to appreciate the difference between building a house and a football match. Players form dips, players are require to play with injuries, teams lose games and win games etc. We are no better or worse than we were when we had that unbeaten run. We just have a small, young, inexperienced squad which has suffered with injuries following a very congestured fixture list. What were you really expecting this season? Play offs?? What right did we have to think that was possible with our squad.

Yeh but even the workforce looks unmotivated and disinterested.

I wanted a top ten finish in my 'optimistic' fashion,
secondly, I wanted us to win as many games as lose,
failling that 12th-15th...

George Graham
Alex McLeish
Glenn Hoddle
Bryan Robson
Gary Megson
Kevin Keegan
Nigel Spackman
Gary McAllister

How many do you want, exactly ?

GG - feck me!!! That is criminal!!
GH - Find a Wolves fan who wouldn't be pissing themselves if we appointed him!
BR - he is just a name....he blew millions at 'boro and fecked up things there
GM - As with GH except it would be Forrest fans pissing themselves
KK - fair choice....would love it but what planet are you on to think he would come here with our current predicament....you may as well suggest Wenger!
GM - Why would he be any better than RK? He has no record in management and could be far worse.

NS might be worth considering but hardly sets the world alight...between RK and NS I'd chose RK.

But just like last season, neither did we expect another relegation scrap. There are a number of clubs currently performing a lot better than us and with far more limited resources available, please stop holding Kelly up as some sort of miracle worker we are currently in the bottom six and staring at another relegation dogfight, hardly awe inspiring stuff from the manager.

But just like last season, neither did we expect another relegation scrap. There are a number of clubs currently performing a lot better than us and with far more limited resources available, please stop holding Kelly up as some sort of miracle worker we are currently in the bottom six and staring at another relegation dogfight, hardly awe inspiring stuff from the manager.

He's not....but he is not to blame either. Small squad, young players, injuries haven't helped in recent weeks and form for some key players has dipped. If MM comes in then fine....ther probably would be someone else we could attract who would have better credentials...but until then I cannot see what could be achieved by sacking him.

However, if nothing esle BG got lots of reasction from his initial positng.

He's not....but he is not to blame either. Small squad, young players, injuries haven't helped in recent weeks and form for some key players has dipped. If MM comes in then fine....ther probably would be someone else we could attract who would have better credentials...but until then I cannot see what could be achieved by sacking him.

So if MM doesn't come and RK remains in charge and we get relegated who is to blame?

My question is 'yeh we have a small squad and their young', so what have we done to sort that out?

Well Kelly brought in five players, all five arent particularly great. We had offers for Kisnorbo, Stearman and Maybury in the Summer. I had sold Maybury and Kisnorbo, which were predicted at 400k and 2.5m, there's near on 3 million to spend....three decent players would greatly helped us. Kavanghan went 500k to Sunderland.....

Disagree, he is part of the problem, he was involved in the Management structure that built this current squad and instigated the blue print for the future, he was also responsible for the signing of 5 players since the close season (if you include Welsh).

He designed the pre season programme, picks the team, formation and tactics, so how the feck can he not be held responsible. Whilst the financial situation is not Kelly's doing the rest IMO is and people continually defending his responsibility in the current mess are naive.

So if MM doesn't come and RK remains in charge and we get relegated who is to blame?

The current demise started 4 years ago....may be you could cast the blame back further to the appointment of PT.

You could go back a long time and talk in hindsight about the feck up and the shite we are in.

But Kelly was appointed when we were in the relegation zone....no one could really say that the squad is any better now or he has been provided with anything to really make a difference. It is still November....Perhaps rather than blow our beasn on RK's contract we should wait until the new year and have a look then (assuming MM doesn't materialise).

Comapre where we were when he took over to where we are now......and with that in mind has he done such a bad job? We are totally capable of beating Wednesday, getting something from the Wolves game and spanking Barnsley. I think the next 2 home games will paint a different picture for us.

Disagree, he is part of the problem, he was involved in the Management structure that built this current squad and instigated the blue print for the future, he was also responsible for the signing of 5 players since the close season (if you include Welsh).

He designed the pre season programme, picks the team, formation and tactics, so how the feck can he not be held responsible. Whilst the financial situation is not Kelly's doing the rest IMO is and people continually defending his responsibility in the current mess are naive.

well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670