Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lboro fox

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...es-Kasabian-got-Spain-to-World-Cup-final.html

FERNANDO TORRES has thanked KASABIAN for helping to get Spain to the World Cup Final.
The Liverpool striker is a huge fan of the Leicester lords, as I revealed in Bizarre this week, and plays their tunes before big matches with Spain's national side.
And after knocking ze Germans out in the second semi-final in South Africa, he paid tribute to TOM MEIGHAN, SERGE PIZZORNO and the boys.

Fernando said: "Club Foot has got us to the final, so I would like to give a big thanks to Kasabian. Of course we will be playing it before the final against Holland on Sunday.
"So if the band are sitting watching the game then they will know that at about 7.20pm we will be getting pumped up to their most classic track.
"If we win the World Cup I would like to present them with a Spain shirt signed by all of us lads because their music has been a big inspiration to us in the dressing room.
"We will all come to watch them.

"Me, CESC FABREGAS and PEPE REINA didn't know they liked their football. That's cool.

"Football's not just my job - I love to watch it as well."

And Fernando told the Leicester City-mad lads: "I can't promise them I would sign for Leicester City because I need to be playing for the highest honours.
"But let's get a box there, get some nice food and have a drink. That would be lots of fun.
"I hope on Sunday they are backing Spain. It would be cool to know they are on our side."

Am getting fed-up with being linked to these random foreigners. What makes him think we would want him challenging for high honours such as the championship play-offs when we already have loads of quality strikers.

Am getting fed-up with being linked to these random foreigners.

It's pretty clear from the article that we are not being linked with this particular foreigner.

It's pretty clear from the article that we are not being linked with this particular foreigner.

Is that true, Boc? Thanks for putting me right, I thought he was on the next plane to East Midlands airport to be stood next to Sousa with the obligatory Leicester scarf by the tone of the article.

I can't see anywhere that he definitely wouldn't sign for Leicester given the opportunity. I suspect he is using the media to engineer a move without upsetting his parent club.

"I can't promise them I would sign for Leicester City because I need to be playing for the highest honours"

He must be wanting to move club soon then?

If we sell Howard and DJ we'll have enough money to buy Torres and Messi and there'll be enough left for a bag of monster munch. The big 80g bag too, not the little ones that last about 20 seconds before they're all gone.

Only if it's the spicy flavour.

Seemed to be fine during the celebrations, although to be fair most injuries wouldn't stop me celebrating with the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669