Ffs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughty Fox

http://www.leicester.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=5626

Have you read these Vitalfootball 'articles', now I do not know this Thracian, but presume he is on the 'other' forum and probably a very good member with his own views, but ffs keep it on the forum. Most of the stuff on there is just old news chewed up and spat out with a few personel points of view added.
The link above, although showing frustration, is so nieve it is untrue. Does he really think that Tim Davies is going to give out information of how much money CL has been given or who the targets are. ^Yes lets alert all other clubs on how much we have so that they can hold out for more money or make the targets available for other clubs to have a sniff.
We are all pissed off, but some of the sh*t that is being circulated at the moment is unreal. :mad:

Real Sharapova said:
Was not Thracian rumoured to be the late and not lamented Chandler:102:

Can't be, because before now the 'you are all fickle boneheads and should never have got rid of Micky Adams' quotes would have appeared on the site. :biggrin:

Was he that bad? I have heard nothing but bad words about him since i joined, indeed at the beginning i was accussed of being him because I mentioned points wise we were better of under Adams!(Still are!), what did he do that was so bad?

too true ,this all beacues the board want or are not willing to say anything .

now i had a thought last night ,so thought i would run it past you all ,so here gose...................

the transfer window opens nothing from city at all ,other clubs are moving for players (sky sports news ) ,so why no news from the walkers ???,cl has said there mite not be anyboby in till after the spurs game ,

now with the place we are in you would have thought he would have been moving real fast to sort this out

on bbc lieicester he said 2 players he was looking at both got injored last weekend

so no new faces at the min

now the bit that came to me last night ,have the board told cl that the cup game is his last game and thats why they hav'nt said anything (the board ) and cl hasnt moved on any new players

what do you think

Last edited:
might be true, why give him one more game though if they're gonna get rid? Surely his heart wouldn't be in it so he might aswell go now?

Could also be that if by some miracle we beat Spurs then it means more money available. :102:
It is very frustrating times, but good for coming up with theories on whats going on.

even more money ig we play 4-5-1 and go for the replay! does that mean we'll wait until after that before buying anyone?! AAARGH god i hope not!

lazzer said:
he was voted FT'S best poster ( in a genuine ballot) :icon_roll :)

Appears to have his head firmly wedged up his own arse,some of them on FT are impressed by him because he can string a few sentences together.He does seem to have an unhealthy obsession with young players particulary Alan Sheehan....:icon_conf

Couple of points, firstly I think Chandler is now posting as Disullisoned on the other forum, I dont think Thracian is an alter ego for Chandler but you never know I suppose.

As for Levein, there was a post on the Rivals Forum yesterday saying that there was a follow up board meeting yesterday, whether that is true I dont know, but in TD's interview in the Mockery it states that Levein was asked for an improvement plan, which he confirmed was presented to the board at tuesday night's meeting, now I would very much doubt based on that information that the board would make a decision that night, I would envisage that the presentation would have to be discussed at some detail by the board and at the time assess other options available before deciding on the right action to take. IMO the reason there has been no transfer activity at the Walkers is because as yet no decision as been made. I would imagine that over the next 48 to 72 hours the situation will start to reveal itself.

Last edited:
highland fox said:
Appears to have his head firmly wedged up his own arse,some of them on FT are impressed by him because he can string a few sentences together.He does seem to have an unhealthy obsession with young players particulary Alan Sheehan....:icon_conf
I have emphasised the some. Some who post on there can't be doing with the rhetoric.

Chandler is now Disillusioned. ;) As if we didn't already know.....:icon_roll

lazzer said:
he was pushed due to personal threats of physical abuse
Heard it involved a feather duster, a latex glove, a cream donut and a pot of KY :098:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669