Fifa 07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamworth Fox

I bought it Friday but just been playing on it last night and today, i usually prefer Pro Evo to Fifa but Fifa 07 isn't half bad, they have improved the game play its a lot like Pro Evo now apart from updated and the usual stuff like better graphics and obviously the player names and kits are as they should be the only thing i am confused about is... Holland/Netherlands aren't on Fifa... :102:

Last edited:
I want to get a footy game for the 360 which is the best?

It has to be the most current version of the game

I want to get a footy game for the 360 which is the best?

It has to be the most current version of the game

Its either Pro Evo or Fifa.

Well Pro Evo 6 comes out in about 3 weeks i think, i usually prefer Pro Evo.I would say Fifa 07 is better then Pro Evo 5 in terms of graphics and you get the kits and player names are right aswell as Fifa having most clubs and divisions, where as Pro Evo only has the top divisions in most countries. However Pro Evo is probably just about better in terms of game play but its a hard decision because Fifa 07 is alot better then the last years version so ill tell you when Pro Evo 6 comes out, ill say which one i prefer.

Last edited:
Pro Evo is a pure, technical football game. Fifa is simple to learn and has all the licences.

Multiplayer Pro Evo is one of the best ever gaming experiences.

Pro is like the Chelsea of footy games, whereas FIFA is a poor mans Leicester city :icon_lol:

Probably get both Melts, will chop in the old FIFA and Tomb Raider for them. Look forward to beating you at those too :icon_wink
Eh, you won't get any claims from me about beating you, I'm shite. Never ever played a Tiger Woods game and I haven't touched FIFA for a few years.

PGR3 I'm OK, but nothing special. Looking forward to it

Eh, you won't get any claims from me about beating you, I'm shite. Never ever played a Tiger Woods game and I haven't touched FIFA for a few years.

PGR3 I'm OK, but nothing special. Looking forward to it

I was just kidding, I am officially awful at FIFA :icon_lol: Im handy on Tiger Woods although not played the new one yet obviously, Im OK on PGR3 about silver medal level on the solo career.

OK, cheers DD.

Dont listen to him!! the graphics are shite! FIFA07 is HD and Pro Evo isnt. Pro Evo is also littered with made up team and player names, pathetic. City are on FIFA and FIFA is much easier to pick up for the novice IMO.

HD does it for me I'm afraid DD, so too does real team and player names

Dont listen to him!! the graphics are shite! FIFA07 is HD and Pro Evo isnt. Pro Evo is also littered with made up team and player names, pathetic. City are on FIFA and FIFA is much easier to pick up for the novice IMO.
no its not durham-pro evo has a a hell of a lot more licensing now then it used to and also the gameplay is streets ahead-**** sake fifa looks pretty but for the whole experience pro evo is king-a foolish purchase and your goin on a recommendation from someone who hardly even used his xbox

no its not durham-pro evo has a a hell of a lot more licensing now then it used to and also the gameplay is streets ahead-**** sake fifa looks pretty but for the whole experience pro evo is king-a foolish purchase and your goin on a recommendation from someone who hardly even used his xbox

FIFA 07 = HD
Pro Evo 6 = Non HD

FIFA 07 = Fully licensed
Pro Evo 6 = Not fully licensed

Nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690