Fifa 08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't expect your fine cultured, windswept and interesting self to play on the likes of Fifa 08.

I wouldn't say I was an avid player and I only play the Football and Golf games and it is only a Playstation 2.I have no interest in games where you are shooting and stabbing people

Clive Tyldsley keeps saying the Goalkeeper has saved it after its gone 6 feet over the bar,which it invariably does when I have a go

no matter what the outcome is of a shot which does not hit the net it says the keeper has saved it, yet no corner. i just mute it as tyldsley is an annoying bastard anyway

Its Tyldsley and Gray for PS2, yet Tyler and Gray for the PS3.

My brother bust this last night.

Barca v Bayern - Champions Of Champions Cup

Henry headed a last minute winner much to my brother's disappointment.

He decided to stamp on the PS2 - scratching the disc severly.

.....just shows how boring my life is really.
My life's more boring than yours, I bet you. The only difference being is that I'm a boring person so it affects me less :icon_lol:

Got to say, i have always been a pro evo man. But fifa 08 is pretty damn smart on the 360.

Anyone fancy getting involved on a 08 xbox live league?

Got to say, i have always been a pro evo man. But fifa 08 is pretty damn smart on the 360.

Anyone fancy getting involved on a 08 xbox live league?

Sounds good but my 360 has been giving me the evil 3 Red Lights from hell recently, and then working, and then breaking again, so I might have to send it off for repairs :( :013:

shall i start a talking balls league, and then you jion later on?
I think I might have this game, I'll join your league if I do.

Be warned though, I won't be talking to any of you fcukers over the mic. if I do happen to switch it on it will only be for a few seconds whilst I hurl a shit load of verbal abuse at you all.

Last edited:
im expecting the next squad update, in the beginning of feb.

I think I might have this game, I'll join your league if I do.

Be warned though, I won't be talking to any of you fcukers over the mic. if I do happen to switch it on it will only be for a few seconds whilst I hurl a shit load of verbal abuse at you all.

I'll sort it not had chance yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670