Fifa 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crossing is messed up and difficult because its default setting is to manual crossing by the way. Go into the settings and switch to semi-assist or assist and you'll be back to what you're used to :)
Thanks for that. I also read somewhere that you can switch the defending back to the old ways.
Yeah have to say I do enjoy having the leagues between friends, and also the head to head seasons format is good too. I seem to have less people quitting against me now- i dont know if this is to do with the format, but whatever it is I am pleased.
I've noticed a lack of DNF games too.

Another thing is in online play, if you press select (on the 360 I guess its the same for the PS3 equivalent), you then control the goalie. Some people are therefore doing this, leaving the CPU to control the defence, and as they have it set to legendary, its clear they are getting an unfair advantage!

Another thing is in online play, if you press select (on the 360 I guess its the same for the PS3 equivalent), you then control the goalie. Some people are therefore doing this, leaving the CPU to control the defence, and as they have it set to legendary, its clear they are getting an unfair advantage!

I'd not seen/heard of this until now. Then just had it in a game. So ****ing annoying. The guy I was against was shit and it got to the point where he was doing it even when I rolled the ball out to my defence from the keeper. Didn't even try getting the ball himself, just let the CPU do it. Very frustrating.

Hope they release a bug fix soon.

I've played about 8 games now against my flatmate and been beaten 4-1 in almost every single one of them. Feel like I'm missing something absolutely huge in Fifa 12, it's driving me absolutely ****ing crazy with the defending, don't seem to be able to stop attackers at all. I'm sure I'll get used to it so I'll keep battling on but my god its infuriating at the moment.

Any hints?

I've played about 8 games now against my flatmate and been beaten 4-1 in almost every single one of them. Feel like I'm missing something absolutely huge in Fifa 12, it's driving me absolutely ****ing crazy with the defending, don't seem to be able to stop attackers at all. I'm sure I'll get used to it so I'll keep battling on but my god its infuriating at the moment.

Any hints?
Only press the standing tackle button if absolutely necessary (though I still do it out of force of habit!). Jockeying and keeping your shape is key

play in a FIFA league for the 360, the site also has a ps3 league. check it out if you fancy some competitive action against players that don't use slaggy tactics.

immaturegamers.net/forum

The hardest, most frustrating ****ing game ever, although I may have said that about the previous 2 editions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566