Fifa09 January Data Update - Have your say on Leicester's squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be a pain but can you be a little more specific in the areas you think should be improved for each player? TIA :)

Well just generally from my experience of playing as Leicester online I find that Dyer is:

- Quite fast, but not very fast.
- Way too weak - gets shoved off the ball
- Doesnt seem too 'agile' i.e. turn of pace isn't good.
- Passing/crossing is not good either.

Seen as Lloyd's game is built on pace and his ability to pass and distribute the ball, aswell as being a tall/lanky man, I'd definetly look at these areas.

As for Gradel;

- Again, small and weak and does get shoved off the ball very easily.
- Crossing and passing could be looked at aswell

I would say however that Gradel is a better representation than Dyer is - Dyer is 'the' weak link when playing as Leicester, and in 'real life' this is certainly not (or should not) be the case.

Both are '50'-range players and I believe Dyer should be a '60' player, whereas Gradel should be higher 50's.

As for Berner, I have not played him at all so I wouldn't know what his stats are or what he looks like. Next time I play I can get back to you on that, although again Berner should be a '60' player.

Could you make Hobbs to look like Lazzer?

Also could you make Andy King look Chinese?

I seem to remember DJ Campbell appearing to be white on fifa 08 and the psp version of fifa 09. I am under the impression he is mixed race, that might be a problem with the graphics engine or my my shit tv though. Also our wingers Dyer and Gradel need to be faster, Dyer is faster than Gradel though.

Need to make faster: Gilbert, Gradel, Dyer and Davies.

Clemence is out withlong term injury so shouldn't be there until fully fit in "real life" again. - as is Kisnorbo.

Robhino doesn't even seem to make the Fifa 09 reserve side? - Immediate attention is required here.

I think the overall stats of the players should be increased by ATLEAST 5 points.

I remember Carl Cort being white on Fifa 08 - that made me chuckle.

Need to make faster: Gilbert, Gradel, Dyer and Davies.

Clemence is out withlong term injury so shouldn't be there until fully fit in "real life" again. - as is Kisnorbo.

Robhino doesn't even seem to make the Fifa 09 reserve side? - Immediate attention is required here.

I think the overall stats of the players should be increased by ATLEAST 5 points.

Kisnorbo has atleast featured this season so I think he should stay on the books in the reserves personally. Clemence, not only do I not see why he's even in it, but he's better than Oakley! What a load of crap :icon_lol:

Kisnorbo has atleast featured this season so I think he should stay on the books in the reserves personally. Clemence, not only do I not see why he's even in it, but he's better than Oakley! What a load of crap :icon_lol:

Badly injured players don't get deleted or anything, they're simply not in the default 16, you can easily change that yourself if you prefer him to be there :)

Clemence, not only do I not see why he's even in it, but he's better than Oakley! What a load of crap

Whilst I appreciate your sentiments, the chances of being able to fix something vague like that are slim, rather than "what a load of crap" if you can specify which stats of Clemence need knocking down, and which stats of Oakley need knocking up, I can do that no problem :)

For gradel, give him a died mo-hawk, increase his speed and agility/acceleration, shooting and give him poor crossing, strength and awareness. His overall rating needs improving a bit - low 50's. Lets face it, he has been dissapointing apart from early appearances. Gilbert is the fastest player, increase ability on the ball and getting forward but doesnt cross much. Can get caught out of position so awareness shouldnt be too high. Give him blue boots (def different colour than black anyway). Increase Howards speed to 90 just for a laugh, go on, i dare!!!!!!

For gradel, give him a died mo-hawk, increase his speed and agility/acceleration, shooting and give him poor crossing, strength and awareness. His overall rating needs improving a bit - low 50's. Lets face it, he has been dissapointing apart from early appearances. Gilbert is the fastest player, increase ability on the ball and getting forward but doesnt cross much. Can get caught out of position so awareness shouldnt be too high. Give him blue boots (def different colour than black anyway). Increase Howards speed to 90 just for a laugh, go on, i dare!!!!!!

Has Gradel changed his hair since this pic:

gradellb4.jpg

Unfortunately I'm limited in exactly what I can do for his hair, it's not possible to give him black hair except for a bleached middle strip.

Thanks for the other feedback, very useful :)

Increase Howards speed to 90 just for a laugh, go on, i dare!!!!!!

Teehee, nice try ;)

Spot on with the picture, that’s the one!

Bit of info on the line up and playing style (in my eyes anyway!!) Disagree slightly with the earlier line up of the squad. It should be (when all fit)

Martin/Henderson- most of us think it should be hendo
RB- Gilbert
CB- Hobbs
CB- Tunchev
LB- Mattock
RW- Oakley
CM- King
CM- Davies
LW- Dyer
F- Fatty Fryup
F- Frankie Howard

Playing style- dominant defence in this league, particularly cutting out the long ball. I wouldn’t say we pressurize too much, rather chip away and pick the ball up from opposition errors. Distribution from centre backs not great when going long but ok short. Goal kicks we aim for Howard but tend to pass it round in midfield looking for openings. Dyer likes to get to the by-line as well as cut in to shoot off right foot ( runs like a cross between a gazelle and Bambi!). Mattock likes to overlap and get forward if somewhat naive at the back. King is a tackling demon and shows burst forward into the box . King likes to shoot from long range and Oakley has not got the pace to go round people, doesn’t cross that often as he seems to prefer coming inside. Gilbert likes to burst forward on overlaps with him. Howard gets booked often (unnecessarily) but does reach round to hold and jump on people time to time. Likes to chest the ball too. Fryatt has great ball control (sticks to his feet well) once he has it under control. His first touch has improved but still needs work . Likes to chase lost causes and can as a result put a very good pass through. Not particularly good in air. Corners- Oakley good at them , gradel very poor. King is very good with his head from corners.

Will go on game again to look at ratings and subs/ squad make-up. I know, I’m sad!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00