final game entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

Does anyone think that there will be any pre match entertainment if we are champions, eg kasabian, sam bailey, gary linekar at the game, as well as roy cropper?

Does anyone think that there will be any pre match entertainment if we are champions, eg kasabian, sam bailey, gary linekar at the game, as well as roy cropper?
Isn't it enough that I'll probably come over again?

I like how you can always tell you've got a Jas thread on you're hands before you've opened it.

Last edited:
The first thing to look for is if the thread title starts with a capital letter. If not, it's either you or dpj. .......or cathy but never mind that...

I like to think that jas is really a highly intellectual character much in the same mould of Ali G or The Pub Landlord.

It's much better otherwise it just makes you angry.

Last time we won a league I was quite entertaining at the last game of the season apparently, I don't remember due to the demon drink.

No doubt he's a great character actor. The OP actually made me laugh, I think it was the Roy Cropper part.

jas works in Marks and Spencer's in the City centre. I've met him!

He helped me pick out some sun dried tomatoes! Lovely chap.

Useless ****er
It's actually one of the trade marks of a lovely chap to be able to pick out sun dried tomatoes, so jas must really be a lovely chap. Unless the sun dried tomatoes where too salty or impossible to chew. If that was the case he's an outright wanker!

Sun dried tomatoes for Prime Minister!
You never heard of sun dried tomatoes screwing the poor, bringing in a bedroom tax or going to war. I'd immediately vote for them for the next coalition government. It might be a bit red and to the left of what we are used to but I think it's time for a change. In this coalition we would then need to bring in a mixture of herbs to the cabinet table to add variety (instead of the current mixture of herberts already there.) I would trust their judgement on whether to stay in the European Union or not; they'd recongise that we have to have freedom of movement of tomatoes without additional duties so that M&S and our other great retailers can continue to sell both a sufficient quantity and quality of this essential fruit. (Yes a fruit not a vegetable.) Half time entertainment could include a food fight of inferior rival rotten fruits to show how even when on the turn, nothing is as good or useful as tomatoes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47