Financial Results 2021/22

Not that I disagree, but did anyone bid?

No. However, according to Arsenal journalists, the reason they didn't bid was because we set an asking price that clubs found too high considering the fact that they could get him for free a year later.

We may well face the same issue with Maddison this summer.

He has been backed, obviously. But that chart doesn't prove it, because the period it covers includes two years when he wasn't manager, and doesn't include the last two years.

Yeah but apart from all those facts you can definitely say he’s right

Top bombing, SF

Other than all of that, great chart.

It's going to look a hell of a lot grimmer than that next May. & that's even if we stay up. Lets face it, the entire squad basically needs replacing unless there's some genius manager out there who can turn our collection of worthless no marks into world beaters.

& the days of pushing for the top ar over now. We missed our golden chances.

Man U finally have a manager who knows what he's doing so they'll resurge. Scousers will rebuild in the summer. Money will put Chelsea back in the mix, Spurs will continue to muddle along & of course Newcastle will add another barrier to the top level after they spend gazillions in the next 3 windows.

The top 7 is locked up solid. 8th is the highest anyone outside of that lot + Man C & Arsenal is going to finish for the forseeable future.

I say bring on the ****ing super league & let them all piss off. At least then we'll get to watch football that actually means something & it might even be affordable to watch.

Yeah but apart from all those facts you can definitely say he’s right

Top bombing, SF
He’s still spent around a quarter of a billion.

Let me have that budget. I’d never be sober again

He’s still spent around a quarter of a billion.

Let me have that budget. I’d never be sober again

I had a look at our transfer business from the season just before he joined as manager and then the shite since. Some decline there.....

Lets face it, the entire squad basically needs replacing unless there's some genius manager out there who can turn our collection of worthless no marks into world beaters.

I'm concerned that both Soutter and Faes look like championship defenders at the moment. I think this time next year, assuming we're still in the PL, we'll be looking at both of them as money wasted.

Put a proper keeper behind them and the back 4 improve automatically.

They are playing with the fear that if anything goes past them, it's pretty much a goal.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463