Financial Results 2021/22

I'm concerned that both Soutter and Faes look like championship defenders at the moment. I think this time next year, assuming we're still in the PL, we'll be looking at both of them as money wasted.
Souttar and Maddison are the only two players bothering to show up. Without him, we’d have conceded many more ****ing idiotic goals. I think he’s been the one success story so far, in a sea of absolute monkey shit.

Souttar and Maddison are the only two players bothering to show up. Without him, we’d have conceded many more ****ing idiotic goals. I think he’s been the one success story so far, in a sea of absolute monkey shit.

Perhaps I'm being a bit unfair, but he seems to have been caught out a few times - although some of those are probably because Faes keeps making stupid decisions leaving him isolated and others will have been because we're playing a ridiculously high line with a slow CB.

Right you lot.

These threads are becoming a total fecking disgrace. There's all sorts being posted all over the place.

This is supposed to be about money and it's now about Souttar. The ex-players thread has become a shambles of ranting about immigration. We're discussing Schmeichel in the Chelsea thread too. I can't follow it.

I suggest that everyone starts to show some fecking discipline and stick to the right threads.

Right you lot.

These threads are becoming a total fecking disgrace. There's all sorts being posted all over the place.

This is supposed to be about money and it's now about Souttar. The ex-players thread has become a shambles of ranting about immigration. I can't follow it.

I suggest that everyone starts to show some fecking discipline and stick to the right threads.
My point was if these players are not up to scratch, we'll have to spend to replace them in the not too distant future. Aka - £££

Anyone had soup recently?

The tins of chunky soup in Aldi are decent. Had a tin for me lunch today, beef and vegetable. More of stew than a soup, but thats one for another day!

The broth itself was a bit too over thickened and starchy but it had some nice chunks of soft beef and the potatoes and carrots were chunky and satisfying.

Like all tinned soup in needed a good pinch of black pepper.

7/10. I was outside arsing about on a forklift for most of the morning so I was freezing my bollocks off by lunchtime and needed a warm, soupy embrace.

The tins of chunky soup in Aldi are decent. Had a tin for me lunch today, beef and vegetable. More of stew than a soup, but thats one for another day!

The broth itself was a bit too over thickened and starchy but it had some nice chunks of soft beef and the potatoes and carrots were chunky and satisfying.

7/10. I was outside arsing about on a forklift for most of the morning so I was freezing my bollocks off by lunchtime and needed a warm, soupy embrace.
Interesting. I had a lovely carrot and coriander soup for lunch in the office yesterday. First work soup in a while, but I had some lovely sort of bean soup for lunch in France last week and it has reignited a soup fire within me.

Right you lot.

This is supposed to be about money and it's now about Souttar. The ex-players thread has become a shambles of ranting about immigration. We're discussing Schmeichel in the Chelsea thread too. I can't follow it.

What are you on about, talking about discipline in the Financial Results thread? Start a ****ing discipline thread, you lazy ****!

Interesting. I had a lovely carrot and coriander soup for lunch in the office yesterday. First work soup in a while, but I had some lovely sort of bean soup for lunch in France last week and it has reignited a soup fire within me.
Was that a white bean like a haricot or butterbean or something?

Sounds more like a cup of warm chunder to me….I’ll pass thanks

Sounds more like a cup of warm chunder to me….I’ll pass thanks
Hey now, we’re just sharing our soupy stories in this thread, one man’s chunder is another man’s life giving broth.

What’s the soup scene like in Singapore?

Don't give me that bollocks. Start a thread titled 'these players are not up to scratch' and rant away.
What a self important idiot you are.

Was that a white bean like a haricot or butterbean or something?
I’m pretty good at French (been asked what region I’m from before, for example), but I genuinely couldn’t work out what it was. The waitress could only describe it as something that’s often in risottos, so that’s all I’ve got. Some sort of white bean.

Hey now, we’re just sharing our soupy stories in this thread, one man’s chunder is another man’s life giving broth.

What’s the soup scene like in Singapore?
There ain’t no Chicken Noodle or Mulligatawny out there tedfoxxx.

My all time favourite has to be Fotiaoqiang. Roughly translated is Buddha jumps over the wall.Still trying to pick the pig intestine out of my back molars ten years later.

Right you lot.

Jiang Yanyong has died I see. Somewhat a hero in my opinion.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854