Finders Keepers

Status
Not open for further replies.
how has weale got so bad from been decent last season to the mess he is now?

not signing fulop when he was available is looking a massive mistake now.

He made a few massive **** ups last season too. Our back 4 didn't allow as much to get through to him last season.

Some cracking stuff on Foxes Talk at the minute....Jesus, I'm glad I stumbled on this forum before that one all those years ago.

I thought Roy Keane wouldn't sell him to us when he was at Sunderland? Obviously then he wound up at Ipswich and was always going to go back for good players if he could.

I'd like to see us try and bring in both Mee and Cunningham on permos from Man City and I think we'd have a chance, just can't see them ever breaking into moneybags man city first team. Real shame we will need to find replacements for Vior and Naughton as they've both done well this year but I'd be surprised if we'd manage to retain either of them. Obviously I'd like to see another keeper bought in. Think we need to sort out something upfront as well.. Yakubu won't stay (good job on todays evidence). Not sure about Kamara but wouldn't be against bringing him in, but either way think we could do with bringing in a one or two other attacking players as well.

Chris Weale has been a grade a tossbag in our goal since the feck up at Derby last season. He's been a liability ever since.

However, he isn't the one responsible for the defeat today and the recent keeping feck ups. It's hardly his fault that fans chant his name and our Manager bottles it and brings him back in.

To all those pig thick feckwits that chanted 'Weale,Weale' whilst Ricardo was doing a perfectly reasonable job in goal, thanks a lot. You're ignorance and disloyalty has cost us points.

As for next season, the keeper position is an absolute priority. Quite frankly, decent keepers are ten a penny. It's shambolic that we've not had a keeper worth the name for years now.

Last edited:
Chris Weale has been a grade a tossbag in our goal since the feck up at Derby last season. He's been a liability ever since.

However, he isn't the one responsible for the defeat today and the recent keeping feck ups. It's hardly his fault that fans chant his name and our Manager bottles it and brings him back in.

To all those pig thick feckwits that chanted 'Weale,Weale' whilst Ricardo was doing a perfectly reasonable job in goal, thanks a lot. You're ignorance and disloyalty has cost us points.

As for next season, the keeper position is an absolute priority. Quite frankly, decent keepers are ten a penny. It's shambolic that we've not had a keeper worth the name for years now.

Don't be a pillock, they are both quite clearly not good enough to get us promoted out of this league. Weale is gaffe-prone and Ricardo just has no command over his area what so ever... (remember he also made a gaffe that cost us points not so long ago - I forget which game).

Today definately highlights the need for a new goalkeeper.

That error today was horrendous...I'd be gutted if my sunday league keeper let that in.

It'll get worse every time you see it that one. Furthermore, it's the sort of error that just guts the rest of the 11 players when they see it trickle in.

The sort of error that changes careers that.

Last edited:
Weale is a liability but Ricardo is a disaster waiting to happen on crosses. For fecks sake, the fact is, both our keepers are not up to it. It is nothing to do with what fans has called for. If Ricardo has played today, you can bet that Forest would have put cross after cross into the box and he would have spilt a few.

That error today was horrendous...I'd be gutted if my sunday league keeper let that in.

It'll get worse every time you see it that one. Furthermore, it's the sort of error that just guts the rest of the 11 players when they see it trickle in.

The sort of error that changes careers that.

The look on Mee's face shortly after Weale's second summed up how I felt.

Some cracking stuff on Foxes Talk at the minute....Jesus, I'm glad I stumbled on this forum before that one all those years ago.

'Sack the Thais', 'Sven out' and 'reasons to be cheerful'.. it's like walking into a lunatic asylum...

I always agreed with your point that Ricardo should be in goal instead of Weale, but if it is the case that Sven was affected by the crowd (which I don't think), then he's the one to blame, not the boo boys. He picks the team and he can't very well say: well, they told me to do it!

Who thinks that Ricardo will be in goal for the next game?

I'm sure Westwood will be playing in the Premier League next season.
I saw a lot of him when he played for Carlisle and he's quality.

I believe we enquired after him in the winter transfer window but Cov wanted too much cash?

Would be a great signing but as you say likely to go the Premier league.

Smithies would be decent, Speroni is good at this level, maybe even Stockdale?

Choosing between Ricardo and Chris Weale is like choosing between types of manure...it's all shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669