First Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

weluvulesta

New Member
It may be months before the first match but I am getting excited, what do predict the score to be.

I think Leicester 3-1 West Ham

We need a huge victory in the first few matches especially the West Ham match to put us straight top of the table. In reality, we need to just Win by a few goals.


Start predicting.........
 

gagandeep

New Member
3-0 empahtic win, with dublin, scowy and a new player scoring, we will probobly have the best defence in the division i

--------------------walker-----------------------

canero------------heath------------dabizaz/elliot---------------stewart/tiatto--

canero, heath and stewart could also give us a good basis for a good defence for the premier league cos they are young and have potential, and will get better. dabizaz and eliiot ans tiatton will give the defence expereience, we should be worrying about midfield and attck I.M.O, the defence is sorted with aonly a few back-up players needed.
 

Alan_theLCFCloon

New Member
gagandeep said:
3-0 empahtic win, with dublin, scowy and a new player scoring, we will probobly have the best defence in the division i

--------------------walker-----------------------

canero------------heath------------dabizaz/elliot---------------stewart/tiatto--

canero, heath and stewart could also give us a good basis for a good defence for the premier league cos they are young and have potential, and will get better. dabizaz and eliiot ans tiatton will give the defence expereience, we should be worrying about midfield and attck I.M.O, the defence is sorted with aonly a few back-up players needed.
yeah good point looks very strong defence
 

Petrescu

Member
i think we'll lose the first 2 games at be bottom of the table. and millwall will be hard to avoid defeat so it could be 3. of course i'd think differently if micky had any ability to spot the difference between a good signing and a bad signing.
 

mad biker

New Member
I just knew something would come along to make me post again ! thanks a million to all who pm`d me by the way, really appreciated that ! good old Pet rescue, thanks for being "you" I can never ignore your miserable, pessamistic, posts ! here`s to League 1 next year mate, we all know you won`t be happy till we`ve made the conference !! even your new avatar continues the unhappy theme, put another picture of the young lady on, SMILING :wink: here`s a song or two for you for the new season.

when your crying, when your crying, the whole world cries with you.
when your sobbing, when your sobbing, the rain comes lashing down,
but when your smiling, you`ll bring on the sun,
so stop your smiling, be grumpy again,
so when your crying, when your crying,
the whole world cries with you
the whole world cries with you
the whole world cries with you oo
loose Leicester. loose Leicester.

E I E I E I O
Down the Championship we go
when we`re relegated, this is what we`ll sing,
we are a crap team, we are a shit team,
Micky Adams is shite !
 

Petrescu

Member
I dont understand that. The reason im pissed off is because i want us to sign good players. If i wanted us to get to the conference i'd be delighted with the signings so far.
 

Petrescu

Member
Teeno said:
To bloody right Mad Biker, he's really getting boring now.
I havent been on for 3 weeks, **** off being a knobhead to me, i dont set out to offend you, or anyone, and i come on here and still get shit off people. Its an opinion, dont worry about it.
 

gagandeep

New Member
can u give us a hint mad biker, are the next few pl;ayers coming in young or old or a mixture, u dont need to name names.

just reply young, old, mixture plz
 

Teeno

New Member
Petrescu said:
Teeno said:
To bloody right Mad Biker, he's really getting boring now.
I havent been on for 3 weeks, **** off being a knobhead to me, i dont set out to offend you, or anyone, and i come on here and still get shit off people.

you must of posted like 12 times today and not one of them has been posative. TBH I couldn't give a flying f**k what you think as it's bound to be a bloody moaning essay.

Be happy mate.
 

Petrescu

Member
I know you love leicester so so so so so much but sometimes you got to be realistic. We aint showing any ambition. Its the 1 year contract story again and its not good.
 

trueblue

New Member
Petrescu said:
I know you love leicester so so so so so much but sometimes you got to be realistic. We aint showing any ambition. Its the 1 year contract story again and its not good.
:twisted:

:D Well done M8 I know the frustations you are feeling right now, you are not aloan, most other Leicester sites are saying the same. Let rebuild a team to take us forward, a team to make us proud but most of all a team of youth and nots so olds who will still be here next year when we once again reach he Prem. :wink:

Keep the Faith and we will win through!
 

Batman

New Member
trueblue said:
Petrescu said:
I know you love leicester so so so so so much but sometimes you got to be realistic. We aint showing any ambition. Its the 1 year contract story again and its not good.
:twisted:

:D Well done M8 I know the frustations you are feeling right now, you are not aloan, most other Leicester sites are saying the same. Let rebuild a team to take us forward, a team to make us proud but most of all a team of youth and nots so olds who will still be here next year when we once again reach he Prem. :wink:

Keep the Faith and we will win through!
There are five first teamers at the club under the age of 25, and I haven't even mentioned youth team members like O'Grady, Wright, Petrescu, Steerman...R U bind mate, open up your eyes :shock:

You don't get out of this league without a mixture of youth and experience...to be honest perhaps you should just stick with action man cause you obviously know S*it about football management.

Some of us are leicester SUPPORTERS...Get it?
 

Petrescu

Member
Cant be bothered with this.

I've gone over the same thing for years i know what im on about. OBVIOUSLY we need a mix of youth and experience. But the summer signings so far are all 30+. Williams isnt in yet so we may not be able to afford him.

Dont know why you are mentining youth team members to add to your players under 25 at the club, they obviously wont get a chance.

If i didnt support Leicester this wouldnt be my 10th season ticket, 1994-95 to 2004-05. And i certainly enjoyed it more in the 90s less to complain about, and suprisingly we did better. Now look Leicester Working Mens Club FC
 

Singth

Active Member
I'm quite looking forward to the coming season. I live in Wolverhampton with a West Ham fan and a Plymouth fan so it should be quite interesting. Looking forward to taking some money off them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Everton  9
Leicester  6
Arsenal  6
Liverpool  6
Tottenham   6
Palace  6
Leeds Utd  6
Chelsea  4
Manchester City  3
10 Aston Villa  3
11 Brighton  3
12 Wolves  3
13 Manchester Utd  3
14 Newcastle Utd  3
15 Southampton  3
16 West Brom  1
17 Burnley  0
18 West Ham Utd  0
19 Fulham  0
20 Sheffield Utd  0
Top