Fixtures 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
3pm on a Saturday was part of a ritual in my early twenties, drive to Leicester from Margate have a meal in Leicester watch Leicester win (hopefully) then drive straight to the pub in Broadstairs on the lash and end up in a curry house.

Saturday at 8pm or Sunday at 1200 is just shit.
That Boxing day clash with Liverpool at 8pm was just the pits (0-4 was bad enough but the ko time ffs.)

3pm on a Saturday was part of a ritual in my early twenties, drive to Leicester from Margate have a meal in Leicester watch Leicester win (hopefully) then drive straight to the pub in Broadstairs on the lash and end up in a curry house.

That Boxing day clash with Liverpool at 8pm was just the pits (0-4 was bad enough but the ko time ffs.)
Used to be a piss up on Friday night, 4 hours working in the morning in a shop in town, pie and chips from Granby fisheries and down to the citeh for me. Glorious ritual.

I always blame my daughter being born for me stopping my season ticket. In reality it was more to do with matches being moved at shit notice, often to 5.30 on a Saturday when the last train back was 6ish. I drive now so it's less of an issue but it'd still be nice to know I'm planning to get to a 3pm rather than probably missing the 12 kickoff. All the pre match stuff gets ruined n all....Saturday's trip to Wembley brought it home how much I miss the pre and post match shit.

3pm on a Saturday was part of a ritual in my early twenties, drive to Leicester from Margate
Why the **** were you not picking me up in Ramsgate? Why the **** was I driving up on my own?

Be cancelling the now TV for a bit after the Ryder Cup then

Piss takers.

Yes.

I'm trying to plan a visit to Leicester in mid December. I'd like to know when the Newcastle match will be played. And I'll be going to an event on December 14th. I'm assuming the Spurs game that's currently scheduled for that date will be moved to the Wednesday, because the Newcastle game will be moved to the Sunday. I'll be pissed off if it isn't.

I'll be going to an event on December 14th. I'm assuming the Spurs game that's currently scheduled for that date will be moved to the Wednesday, because the Newcastle game will be moved to the Sunday. I'll be pissed off if it isn't.

The Spurs game has been moved to the Thursday. Wankers. I would have gone to that on the Wednesday, can't make it on the Thursday.

The latest round of date changes:

Sun 5th Dec - Villa (a), 16:30, Sky
Sun 12th Dec, Newcastle (h), 14:00, Sky
Thu 16th Dec, Spurs (h), 19:30, BT
Mon 20th Dec, Everton (a), 20:00 Sky

The kick off times for the Amazon games have been confirmed, the game at Southampton kicks off at 19:30 on Wed 1st Dec and the home game against Liverpool is at 20:00 on December 28th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669