Fixtures 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The African Nations Cup is 9th Jan to 6th Feb. So I assume our players involved in that will miss these games:

JANUARY

Sat 1 Norwich City (h)
Sat 15 Burnley (a)
Sat 22 Brighton (h)

FEBRUARY

Wed 9 Liverpool (a)

Hopefully we'd still have them for the Man City and Liverpool games on 26th/28th Dec?

Wolves tickets are available for season ticket holders to buy for guests

Wolves tickets are available for season ticket holders to buy for guests
Does this happen before members get a chance?

And they didn't buy the remaining tickets?

That's pretty shit.

Nope. There's not many left though tbh. Probably about 100 or so (with canny few single seats) when I checked.....before realising I'm away then. Most in the bit of the family stand that's now over a tenner more expensive than a few seats further along.

Three of Leicester City’s Premier League fixtures in October have been moved after the latest round of broadcast selections.

Two of those fixtures, away to Crystal Palace and at home to Arsenal, have been selected for live broadcast in the UK, while the visit to newly promoted Brentford has been moved due to City’s UEFA Europa League commitments.

The meeting with Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park will now take place at 2pm on Sunday 3 October, live on Sky Sports, while the King Power Stadium clash with Arsenal will remain on Saturday 30 October, but kick-off at 12:30pm live on BT Sport.

Meanwhile the visit to Brentford Community Stadium will now be played at 2pm on Sunday 24 October but will not be broadcast live in the UK. Free online commentary through LCFC Radio and build-up on LCFC TV will be available for all these fixtures, with ticket details to be confirmed in due course.

New fixture details:

Crystal Palace vs. Leicester City
Premier League
Sunday 3 October, 2021
KO: 2pm
Live on Sky Sports

Brentford vs. Leicester City
Premier League
Sunday 24 October, 2021
KO: 2pm

Leicester City vs. Arsenal
Premier League
Saturday 30 October, 2021
KO: 12:30pm
Live on BT Sport

All fixtures are subject to change.

The first post in this thread is up to date.

Brighton was moved to the Sunday because we play in the Europa League the Thursday before, like a lot of matches will be this season.

Okay ta. Weird that it's a 2pm KO that's all. It confused me.

I think when they rearrange a game for Sunday it now has to kick off at the same time as one of the televised games. Probably something to do with the overseas TV contract, as it will be shown in other countries.
Like over here. The Norwegian broadcaster who has the rights, will this season be allowed to show every single game, either on linear tv or their streaming service. They were allowed to do that last season as well due to that covid thing, but it wasn’t expected that it would continue that way. Good thing for the handful Leicester supporters over here. Historically ‘’the big six’’ and teams with Norwegian players have been prioritized.

Ahh this season will be a roll back to the good old days of having to find streams of the matches.

Hang about.

I'm just checking fixtures/dates. Is it an actual fact that our first four home matches this season are all Saturday 3pm kick offs?

It looks like all the TV games have been announced until the end of Oct. So, we play Wolves, Man City, Burnley and Man Utd and none are on TV?

That's incredible. I must be missing something.

Hang about.

I'm just checking fixtures/dates. Is it an actual fact that our first four home matches this season are all Saturday 3pm kick offs?

It looks like all the TV games have been announced until the end of Oct. So, we play Wolves, Man City, Burnley and Man Utd and none are on TV?

You've fecking jinxed it is what you've done. They'll find a way to **** it up.

Hang about.

It does still show where we stand in terms of profile doesn’t it. Would any of the (cough) “big six” have games v Man U and Man C not on TV? But we’re still little old Leicester, and of course they aren’t big matches.

(and yes of course I know it’s about worldwide audiences, revenues etc….but the matches with Arsenal and Spurs will be hyped up regardless of where they stand).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363